No Amount Of Glue Can Fix This

3rd POV

Hinata wasn't sure what to think. It was obvious the team was drifting away from him for no reason. But what scared him more is that, even his best friend, Kageyama, was replacing him with the new manager.

——————

Itachi Shoka162nd Year6'9[Moved here and had to join a club, since it was compulsory

Itachi Shoka
16
2nd Year
6'9
[Moved here and had to join a club, since it was compulsory. She was born and raised in Tokyo, and used to attend #### school for girls. She wanted to join the girls volleyball club but it was full, so she ended up becoming a manager. She is extremely pretty, and enjoys attention.]

——————

Hinata sighed. He did miss hanging out with Kageyama, and did ask, but lately, all they do is hang out with Itachi. And honestly, it pissed him off. Itachi had only been here for a week, and it sickens him how everyone melts over her. And he knows how nice it feels to be gawked over, but it hurts they would completely abandon him for a girl they dont know well. And last week, he would probably be laughing at Kageyama for dropping his milk, or leaving his bento, but right now, he was sitting on the edge of the roof listening to "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace. He hummed and occasionally tapped his foot against the wall to the rhythm.

He had a bad day. His mom wants him to stop playing volleyball and start a career with animals. Especially horses, she deeply wants him to become an Equine Therapist. They make quite a but of money. (A/N an equine therapist is something who has something known as "healing hands" or a soft touch to calm horses. They normally make sure that the horse is not strained anywhere in its body, if it is acting weird. There are many forms of equine therapy. I know because im thinking about taking this career path. But im new so dont attack me.) Hinata didn't think it was a bad idea. He did love animals and horses, but he loved volleyball with a passion. So they had a huge argument. He also tripped in class and everyone laughed at him. Not a good day. His mom also wants him to move schools because apparently, " Karasuno doesn't have the best education out there, and to get a bachelors degree in animal science, you will need a good education with good grades." He doesn't know what to do. Honestly right now, it sounds like a good idea.

The bell rang, and Hinata almost missed it, due to him blasting his headphones at full volume while listening to rock music. he sighed and packed away his things. He made way to class and put on a smile. It was his favorite class, which was History. It sounds cheesy, but they are currently learning about the plague doctor and the black death, and he finds it fascinating. It's probably the only class he can spend 100% of his attention on. If everything backfired, he would probably aim to be a history teacher.

He occasionally caught Kageyama glaring at him. He shook it off as a bad day. Maybe the vending machine broke or something. The bell rang, and Hinata lazily packed his things for the next class, which just happened to be english. which he is AMAZING (not) at. He let out a soft sigh, before getting hit in the back of the head hard.

"OW! What the fuck?"

He looked back to see a really fucking creepy looking Kageyama.

"What the fuck Hinata?"

Hinata looked back to see Kageyama standing over him.

"W-what? Kageyama..?"

"Dont you "Kageyama" me!"

"I-I don't understand..."

"TCH! UNDERSTAND!? YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID TO ITACHI?!"

"Wh-What!? Kageyama i dont understand what your saying! Your spilling utter bullshit!"

"Oh shut up! Dont play victim! You threatened Itachi at lunch when everyone left the cafeteria!"

"OH! AND WHERES THE PROOF!? KAGEYAMA YOUR ACTUALLY AN IDIOT!"

Hinata sighed heavily out of annoyance. He got up and grabbed his bag. As he was about to leave he stopped in the doorway.

"It hurts me that you believe her over your best friend. Let me guess, she ran up to you crying and stuttering spewing shit about me telling her to stay away from you all? Well the truth is that i was eating on the roof, listening to music. I only left when the bell rang for classes. You know, theres a thing called "acting" and "crocodile tears" Kageyama."

He then left, not one more word. Not even looking back at Kageyama, as if he was to disappointed to even look him in the eye.

Kageyama learnt something that day...

Not everything you hear is true.

No matter how believable it sounds....

He learnt that the hard way.

He lost the person who pulled him out the gutter because of it.

He lost the person who saved him from himself because of it.

He lost his best friend because of it.

And he knows it was a mistake to believe a stranger compared to his best friend.

And no matter how hard he tries to glue their relationship together, it will NEVER be the same again.

A/N
OKAY SO THIS WILL BE A KENHINA SERIES. I DID IT FOR YALL WHO WANTED KENHINA ON MY OTHER SERIES! SO HERE YA GO. THE ANTAGONIST IS ACTUALLY A DICK THIS TIME, SO RAMPAGE IN THE COMMENTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Anyways, bye insomni-emo's!🖤