[Introduction]

She's Mine [Ging x Reader]

~Y/N L/N (you)~

[Personality] You're not too overpowered, or weak, however, you have a powerful Nen ability, with a cost. You have a unique and bizarre personality. You're funny, caring, and honest. And smart, too. You're mentally strong, most of the time, and persevering. 

You were part of the Hunter Association's fighting force, a sister organization of the Pure Paladin Squad. The PPS was a team of elite Hunters in which former Chairman Isaac Netero once belonged. The members were so skilled that they were considered by other Hunters as legendary

The chairman was a great-grandfatherly figure, as well as a hero to you. But unfortunately, his death tore the Association's elite group apart. What was worse, was that unknowingly to you, (until you found out later on) Hisoka had killed two members of the group, leaving the one remaining to submit, and leave.

Leaving you and your position in charge. You were a crime hunter, similarly to your companion (who you hadn't seen in a while) Mizaistom. 

But being part of the Association's fight force, your job was to track down missing Hunters, gather information for the Association, as well as arrest criminals. And in rare cases, even fellow Hunters who had committed atrocious crimes. 

These problems had arisen, and grown in percentages since the last vice-chairman was elected. 

But you didn't know who the vice-chairman was, having not been in contact with the Hunter Association in years. Currently, you were away, battling a man when you got a call from your dear friend Leorio. It had been about a year or two since you last saw him, and the others.

However, the news that came shocked you.

Leorio's voice trembled through the phone as if he were about to cry. Frantic and desperately, he told you to come to a certain hospital.

The hospital near the Hunter Association headquarters, during the 13th Chairman Election. You hadn't been there in so long...

You hurriedly left your underground facility and dropped your mission. Gon was a friend that you had met a while back, and he meant a lot to you.

What had happened was tragic... and you wasted no time paying him a visit. 

But little did you know what you'd get yourself into. Who's eyes you'd catch, and the men you'd encounter.

~Ging Freecss~