𝐭𝐰𝐨.

my blood , ellie goulding

...

the bus got aoba johsai volleyball club pulled into nekoma's parking lot, halting to a stop.

y/n who was sitting in the back with her brother, oikawa and kunimi stood up and stretched. they all stood up and followed the others out of the bus, seeing nekoma waiting for them. y/n grabbed her bag and yawned before spotting four boys she loved dearly.

"LEV! YAKU! KENMAAA! KUROO!" she yelled running towards them, jumping into lev's arms and being dog piled by everyone but kenma. "hello y/n." he sighed, continuing to play on his psp.

everyone else was laughing at the four teens on the floor, them not having a care in the world.
"i missed you guys so much!!" she signed, continuing to hug lev and yaku, kuroo laying at her feet.

"it's going to be a great summer, i already know it." kuroo smiled, standing up and ruffling kenmas hair.

"can you fucking not you glasses nerd".

"why are you so mean to me?".

"because you're you".

"ouch!" y/n, yaku and lev laughed while kuroo pouted.

"it's okay ya big baby, zoe will be here later too so you can be all sad and pouty about how mean your guys boyfriend is" lev laughed, leaning on kuroos head. he just pouted more.

"well i gotta go find where the boys are and where i'm sleeping! see you soon!!" she smiled, waving before turning around and walking away.

unbeknownst to her, a slick black bus pulled up right after she went inside, the words 'shiratorizawa' plastered on the side. three out of four friends smirked, knowing exactly who was going to be walking off that bus.

...

an.

okay hi so this is super short purely because i want to update my other stories as well and on top of that i need some recommendations, what do you y'all wanna see with this fic like??? angst? fluff? something idk.