𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

JUNE 12th

phases , PRETTYMUCH

____________________________________

y/n awoke to the sound of her door opening and shutting, still half asleep the girl turned over.

Y/N
" semi? "

she yawned. he leaned over and kissed her forehead, brushing the hair out of her face.

SEMI
" yeah it's me "

he whispered, climbing in next to her. she quickly clung to him, wrapping her arm around his neck and laying on his chest, semi wrapping his arms around her waist rubbing her back.

Y/N
"mmhow was practice?"

she mumbled, her words slurring together from drowsiness.

SEMI
"pretty good, coach was mad
because tendo and
ushiwaka were late today."

he sighed, closing his eyes.

Y/N
"i bet they were with tsukki!!"

the smaller/bigger girl laughed.

SEMI
" oh definitely they were."

semi chuckled. y/n took a deep breath and laid her head on his chest. she listened to the way his heart beat sounded against her ear. she ran a finger down the side of his arm, before interlocking their fingers.

Y/N
"hey semi...?"

y/n asked, turning so her chin was on his chest and she could see his face.

SEMI
" yeah y/n?"

he asked, only opening one eye.

she sighed, trying to ease her nerves. she leaned up, her eyes level with his now open ones. he gave her a gentle smile and pushed a piece of hair away from her face. his other hand unlocked from her own and thumbed over her lip.

SEMI
"can i kiss you y/n?".

Y/N
"please."

she whispered.

he cupped her left cheek, brushing his thumb over her cheek. his other hand moving to hold under her chin. his eyes locked onto her lips before he moved his head up slightly to press his lips against hers. she kissed back instantly, placing one hand on his chest and the other on the hand that was on her cheek.

pulling away only for a minute before he connected their lips again, pecking her lips over and over again.

SEMI
"i've been wanting to do that."

he smiled, kissing all over her face.

Y/N
" i wanted to kiss you on our first date!"

she sighed happily, closing her eyes and relaxing into the kisses being softly placed on her face.

SEMI
"hey y/n?".

Y/N
"yeah semi?".

SEMI
" where do you think
dinosaurs came from? "

Y/N
" we just kissed and that's
what you're thinking of? "

SEMI
" y/n you don't understand
these are dire questions! "

y/n shook her head at the boy in front of her, she couldn't believe she fell for the man who kissed her and then asked about dinosaurs.

she thought about how goofy semi eita really was. he loved his teammates, constantly sending her photos from practices and games. she thought about her lock screen, the photo she took at the thrift shop with their ugly scarves. the boy who was so gentle with her that he asked permission to even hug her. he came over for random nap times, sent her song recommendations and tons of memes on instagram. there is no one else she'd rather have fallen for.

__________________________________