𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

JUNE 29th

________________________________

the girl was humming to herself as she got ready, hajime and oikawa sitting on the bed outside the bathroom.

OIKAWA
"is he picking you up?"

oikawa asked, playing with your brother's hands.

Y/N
"no i'm riding there with
tsukishima, we're meeting
up at the ball".

the girl applied lipgloss, rubbing her lips together. she smiled at her appearance, before sliding her heels on.
hajime stood up and smiled at his little sister, kissing her cheek and hugging her.

HAJIME
"you're as gorgeous
as always butthead".

Y/N
"don't make me cry, it'll
make my face all red."

she said, pressing her thumbs to the bottom of her eyes.

OIKAWA
"he's not wrong, you look
breathtaking y/n!"

oikawa smiled, also kissing her cheek.

the girl took photos with them, sending them to their mother who was caught up at work. she smiled up at the sky and blew a kiss to her father. hajime turned around smiling, he knew his father would think the same as him, you were in fact gorgeous, modest and intelligent. he knew he would never be able to protect you forever, and that growing up was apart of life, but sometimes he worries that you're growing up too fast. you're still his little sister. hajime had always been overprotective, and no way in hell would he ever let a boy break your heart.

OIKAWA
" y/n! hurry up your
ride is here!"

oikawa yelled, dragging her out the door.

the girl grabbed her eye mask, since it was a masquerade ball and jumped into the car door that tsukki opened for her.

TSUKKI
"ready?"

tsukki smiled, hopping into the drivers seat and held his hand out.

Y/N
"let's have the night
of our lives".

the two danced around in the car, blasting random songs and laughing together. y/n knew that this night could go one of two ways, and to say she wasn't nervous would be lying. life was scary and messy but she knew semi made her happy. she needed him in her life. although they'd only been getting closer over the last two months, she feels as though he was always meant to stay in her life.

____________________________________