XVI.

~Harry~

Heading to Bora Bora wasn't easy.I really wanted the press to not know where we were going so I set up with Theo that we'd send the Griers to Puerto Rico so the press could think we'd be staying in Puerto Rico.Maddison didn't like that because that's two more days without Nash but he'll be here tomorrow.She will get over it!

We were in the backyard of the house I rent.It's the end of the afternoon and the sunset is beautiful.Maddison is walking on the beach who is just in front of the house and Khloe is inside doing whatever that I don't know.

I hear some barking and look down to see Olaf.I always loved dogs but they reminded me of my mom because she loved them too.Nash can be annoying due the fact he dates my only daughter but I love the fact he gave Mads a puppy.I pick Olaf up and rub his hair

'You like Bora Bora,Olaf?' I ask while rubbing his hair

'What a loner! Talking to a puppy!' Khloe says.I turn around and see her.She looks amazing in this bath suit.

'Mads went on a walk but I was lazy to go with her' I say and she gives me the look.

'Seriously,H?' She asks getting closer to me.

'I have my moments of laziness' I say.We sit down in the bunch and just watch the view.It is really breathtaking.

'This is really different than the last time I came here' Khloe says after a while.

'Yeah?' I ask.She says laying her head in my chest and I have my arms tight around her.Maddison showed up in the beach in front of the house and now she is playing with Olaf.

'I remember Scott being an ass,Rob provoking Kylie and Maddie,Kourt being a bit bitchy and let's not forget Kim and her annoying ex,Kris' she says.I remember hearing something about Kim breaking up with him after 70 days after the wedding.

'Good to know we are making good memories' I say rubbing her hair.

'I rent a boat.' she says.What?

'What?' I ask confuse.

'I told you I'd rent a boat for tomorrow because the Griers are arriving at 3am.' She explains.

'Uhhh,so Maddie will stop looking at us like she is bored?' I ask rhetorically.

'Babe,she is feeling like she is stoping us from being in some kind of a honeymoon...Like she is the candle to our dinner' she explains

'So you think that with Nash here she won't feel like that?' I ask and she nods.

'Yeah,yeah'

'You talked to the maid about the rooms?'

'Yes,its all set up and before you complain,Nash and Maddie are sharing and I don't wanna hear shit about that!' She says in that voice you don't even want to answer.Bossy.

'So,when will you be back?' Khloe asks after a while.

'Before our trip to Brazil.' I answer

'That's only July.'

'I know'

'That's a month in a country that I have no idea where it is risking your life,H.' she says and I feel her hugging me tighter by the waist.

'Khlo,its what I chose to do for a living.It's crazy,I know but...' I start.

'It's what you love doing' she interrupts

'Khloe...' I start

'I'm just scared that I'll lose you again,Harry!' She interrupts me.I am smiling inside.It's amazing to see how she truly cares about me.