XXII.

~Maddison~

The little get away in Napa is a cool idea.I love to see my parents like that.Dad and I are up to something for Mom.We wanna throw a party for her in London as a welcome party because she agreed with living there.Let's just say the Kardashians didn't like at all the idea although Mom will be back and forth between London and LA.

Although the Kardashians didn't like at all that we are moving to London and some more stuffs,they are trying to get along better with my Dad and by they,I mean Kourt and Gma.

I was sit in the garden when I heard someone sit next to me.I look to see my Dad standing there.

'So...the whole deal with you and Brooklyn...what is up?' He asks.He is definitely choosing his words.

'Dad,he is my friend...there's no deal in that.' I explain laughing

'This is serious,Maddison...You and Nash seemed happy and good...and you broke up...I just wanna know why and the explanation I found myself is that you have mixed feelings Brooklyn.' He says.I explained to a few people,the ones who matter to me,why me and Nash called the quits.Dad didn't want to talk about it back then so I didn't put the subject back in the table.

'Nash and I changed Dad...and we didn't work out after this changes...Brooklyn has nothing to do about that.' I explain.Tecnically,Nash got jealous of Brooklyn more than a girlfriend could support but my Dad doesn't need to know about that.

'Just letting you know that whatever the decision you make in your life,I am going to support...you just need to tell me,ok?' He says putting his arm around my shoulder.

'Promise,Dad.' I say.He kisses my cheek and I smile.No matter how much my life changes,I know who is gonna support me for life.Those are definitely my parents.

//Two days later.Khloe's house.//

Our luggage is ready to go to London.I am going first with my Dad and the Beckham's then my Mom is going with Kendall.They are gonna rock fashion week.I wanted to see her in NY too but I gotta take pics for Burberry in London like asap besides the Vogue UK photoshoot.

Nash is coming over to deliver me Olaf.They spent couple of days together which let me tell you,it got a lot of Instagram pics.I just want my puppy back because I miss him hell a lot.

I was talking to Chloe,Kylie and Brooklyn when I gotta a message from Nash.

"Nash Grier - I am outside."

I get up and walk outside.The problem is,Mom is recording KUWTK with Scott,Kourt and Kim in the kitchen.Hopefully,cameras won't catch me and Nash.

'Why didn't you get in?' I ask Nash when I get in the front of the house.

'Uhh,I didn't want to bother the family moment,besides I have somewhere else I need to be.' He says opening the car door to free a excited Olaf.

'Hii,babe.' I say rubbing Olaf.

'When are you gonna be back in LA?' Nash asks.I look up at him and he just staring at me.

'Probably a week before Thanksgiving,I don't know...' I say and he raises his eyebrows.

'So,you are really moving in to London? What happened to the Maddison who hated being called a Princess?' He asks debouched.I get up and walk close to him

'Moving in to London,doesn't moving in to the palace...I gotta myself an apartment there...and that's none of you business because you are not my boyfriend!' I say to him.

'Come on,Maddison...this isn't you.' He says trying to touch me but I back off.

'Come on,Nash...Move on...I don't need to give you explanations about my life.' I say.At the same moment,I hear the door open.