XX.

~Maddison~

After a week since me and Nash broke up,people were still asking me why.They just don't get that that's my issue with Nash.

My parents will be returning tomorrow from Brazil and they are loving it there.These two are so in love.I am happy for them.

I'm in London now and Uncle William is letting me stay in his apartment.I just don't know how to act and behave inside of a palace.I go there once in a while since I love spending time with Meema and Grandpa Charles.George is also such a cutie and he makes me miss Mason a lot.

Being in London means being almost all the time with Brooklyn.I am glad I have him though.He recently broke up with his girlfriend too,actually he says it was his affair.Brooklyn is away too reserved.He is all I needed in this moment.He is a friend who doesn't want anything else but be a friend.

Tonight I'll be going to a concert with Brooklyn and Chloe.Chloe is also a good friend.She has been a good friend now.

'The British princess is ready?!' Brooklyn asks getting in my apartment.

'Someday I'll kill you with this formality!' I say making him laugh.I give him a tight hug.Tonight is the first time I'll be going out after the breakup.

'Did you check your Twitter today?' He asks as I pick my purse.

'I haven't checked Twitter since it was announced that my Dad is Prince Harry' I say.He picks his phone and lends to me.I look at the tweet.

"@nashgrier - Yeah,me and Maddison decided to go in a different way...We still have a lot of respect for each other and we are still friends.I want all the best for her."

I breath high and close my eyes for a bit.Nash just made it a hundred times worst.He could not have just come public about it.Our whole relationship was a lot shown to the public,that was the main problem.

'The Parliament will kill me.' I whisper to myself.How am I gonna explain this in my next meeting with them when my dad comes back and before I'm crowed?

'Let's forget about this for now...a problem at a time,Maddie...You promised you'd let go of your problems.' He says and I nod.I promised him and Chloe to let go off my problems for tonight.Well,it's a Maroon 5 concert.There's no way you can't let go off your problems by seeing Adam Levine singing.

We pick Chloe up.I am already laughing which is good.I love spending time with her and the friends I made here.Brooklyn might be David Beckham's son but he lives here in London as a normal kid and I envy that,I admit.I was never a normal kid.I never lived a normal life.

I found myself loving my life in London.I can be normal here! Although I'm the Princess,they don't treat me differently because of that.I am not a Kardashian or the British princess.I am just me,Maddison.A normal 17 years old girl.

Of course paparazzi follow me around but it's hell less than it is in US.I like the princess classes now which Meema is really glad to hear.Besides that I love spending time with my Dads family.I lived my whole life with the Kardashians and Gosh,I love them a lot! But spending time with the royal family is not boring at all.They are really alike me and I love them already.

'Hey,Mad! How are you,guuurl?' Stephen,Brooklyn's best friend says when we get to the stadium.Paparazzi are here but I couldn't care less.I am with my friends and they make my world normal.

'I'm going with the flow,Step! How are you?' I reply the answer in his same cheery voice.Gosh,I love normality.

I am considering to establish myself in London.I know that the Kardashians will hate that.Gma will probably freak out and pass out.I might take the risk.I need to feel normal once in life and they can't take that away from me.