XV.

~Khloe~

You know that moment when you can't describe the emotions? That's what I felt when I saw Harry standing in the doorway.I felt relive,love and just everything together.

Maddison run first to him.It took me a few seconds to see that it was not just an imagination.I run right after and hug him too.5 days without a damn call! Without even getting news from this jerk!

He hugs both of us tight.I just feel such a relive being hugged by him.

'My girls' Harry says.

'You asshole! Can't you send a news once in a while?' I ask making him and Maddie laugh

'Sorry...It is just a bit hard to send news to you without putting you two in danger.' Harry says.

'How can we know that you're not in danger?' Maddie asks.We let go off him and he smiles

'Well,I'll need to figure it out that' he says

'You better do that! Otherwise I'll kill you when you get here!' I say punching his arms jokily.

'We talk about that killing part later...First,Happy Birthday princess' Harry says hugging Maddie again.I see her smile.She is so much more used in having a dad.The other day I heard her mentioning Harry as her dad to Kendall.

'Thanks' Maddie says

'It's not everyday that a girl makes 17' Harry says.They let go off the hug and Harry picks something from his pocket.

'Here,Meema got me this when I was 17 and she said I should pass forward...I used it I decided to get you' Harry says lending Maddie a necklace.I am very emotional right now.I never thought Harry and Maddie would have such a relationship.

'Thanks...What does this symbol means?' Maddie asks.I know this symbol quite well

'This symbol is the lion who protects the royalty.' I answer instead of Harry.He always told me this story.Bring me good memories.

'Exactly what your mother says...It's protection for you.It might sound superstition but what family doesn't have a thing,uh?' Harry says.Maddie smiles and Harry puts the necklace on her.

'It's beautiful! Really thanks,Harry' Maddie says.

'Uhh,Maddie...Let me talk to your dad' I say.She nods and walks away back to where she was.

'You wanna talk to me?' Harry asks and I push him inside.It might not have any cameras around but my family and Maddie friends are here and I wanna talk to him in private.

'You should have given me some news,Harry! I was freaking worried! ' I say when we reach the kitchen.

'Alexandra,I was in an enemy territory.If I called or anything and they had intercept it,they would go after you.' He explains

'You could still have sent some news,Harry shit! I have been sick worried' I say and he smiles

'What are you smiling about?' I ask mad

'It's just nice to see you worrying about me' he says

'I'm worried about Maddison's father,not you' I say emphasizing the you.It is not true though and he knows.

'Ahh,Alexandra,stop being you for a bit and come here' he says pushing me for a kiss.It feels so good kissing him after a while.

We are interrupted by Olaf getting in the kitchen barking.Harry raises his eyebrows and points at the him.

'That's Maddison's puppy...Nash got her' I answer the question he were probably gonna ask.

'Nash,uh? They made things right?' He asks