XXIV.

~Maddison~

Fall this year came fast.I'd be lying if I tell you I didn't enjoy that.This year has been a rollercroster to me.Full of ups and downs.Full of moments that I am gonna remember forever.

I wish I could just forget the bad stuff this year has brought me.I am going to be lying if I tell you I hated everything this year has brought me.It brought me my Dad.I love that ginger guy a lot.I love him more than I ever thought I would.I wouldn't change it for anything in my life.

So,here I am now,having dinner with my parents.How crazy is that? If someone told me an year ago I would be having dinner with my parents,I would laugh at their face.

'When are you going to Los Angeles?' Dad asks us.

'Uhh,for Kenny's birthday...then,I want to stay for Thanksgiving...' Mom answers and he nods.

'Uhh,Khloe...I arranged that Christmas deal you wanted.' Dad says and I smile.We asked him to talk to Meema about a pre Christmas dinner so he could spend Christmas with us in LA.

'You are gonna love the tradicional Kardashian dinner,Dad!' I say giving him a hug.

'Yeah,I just don't think your Aunt Kourtney will like that.' He says and my Mom gives him a sympathetic look.

'I will talk to Kourt again,darling,she will have to understand.' Mom says and he nods.

'Yeah,Alexandra,I don't think so...I have been talking to Scott and things there aren't pretty...He has been real down lately.' Dad says.That's true though.Scott is pratically living in Vegas.

'When we go to LA,we will talk to him better about it.' Mom says.

'Mom,I don't think the case is for talking...Scott is real depressed.He needs an analist,at least.' I say and they nod.I have been real worried about the Lord.Uncle Rob has been going to an analist for a while now.Gma says he is getting better which is awesome.

'Well,I need to go to the bathroom...' Mom says getting up.Dad observers her until she gets out of our sight.

'Maddi,remember that trip we were supposed to go to Abu Dhabi for that Formula 1 thing?' Dad asks and I nod drinking some water

'Well,you are not going anymore...' He says with a smirk in his face

'Uhh,can I ask why?' I question confuse

'I am taking your Mom instead...so I can make a nice thing and propose to her.' He whispers and my eyes wide and I smile.

'Seriously?!!' I ask a little bit too loud.I am just too excited.

'Maddison,lower! ' He says and I hug him

'Gosh,Dad,that's like awesome!' I say smiling.

'Calm down,your Mom is coming.' He says and I nod.We act like nothing happened but I'm setting fireworks inside of me.My parents are getting MARRIED! I know Mom will say yes!

//A week later.Los Angeles,CA.//

Kendall's birthday party was yesterday and I would be lying if I tell you I am totally awake.It is like 9pm and I am still hell hangover! How the heck is this even possible?

So here I am getting ready for another party.Today is Jack and Jacks song Like That realist so they are throwing a party and I am going.Cameron called me and basically obligated me to go so I'm taking Kylie,Kendall and Kylie's new boyfriend,Tyga.I don't know how I fell about that but if Kyles is happy,it's what matters.

'Ready,babes?' Kendall asks me and I nod.I pick my purse and we go out of the house.Mom and Dad are having dinner with Scott,Kourt,Kanye and Kim.It's like a tentative for Kourt liking my Dad.