Mark chuckled and shook his head when he received nothing.

"What happened to you?hm?I used to see you in a crown.Did the queen stepped down?"he said coming more closer to her.His words were poisonous to her."That damn woman has changed you a lot"

With that statement,Deoksim sent him a glare.

"Do not speak a word about her"she said through her gritted teeth but tried so hard to calm herself down.

Mark laughed which irritated Deoksim more.

"Why?isn't it the truth?"Mark's face turned into a serious one.He brought his face more closer to her."That fucking bitch of a woman made you like this.Just because she gave you the title of 'her daughter',you gave up everything"

Deoksim clenched her jaw.Her breathing was uneven.She closed her eyes.

"Fuck off"she muttered in a whisper and tried to walk away.

But Mark grabbed the toy gun in her hand making her stop on her track.He examined it and laughed.

"Seriously?a toy gun?"he mocked her and laughed even more.

"Give it back"

Mark wiped off a fake tear and looked at her.He walked towards her and smirked.He got a real gun from his waist band and placed it in her hand.

"You used to hold this.hm?But look at what she gave you.A toy gun?what a joke man."

Deoksim looked at the real gun in her hands.She gulped.

"Deoksim-ah,promise me you will never hold a gun.promise me.And I will give you the happiest life ever. I promise"

Deoksim heard a voice rang in her mind.

"I can even kill her if you want to change.You know me right?I'm true to my words"

With that Deoksim tightened her grip around the gun and instantly pointed it to his head.Her eyes were shooting venom.A chained monster was trying to get freed from her prisoned body.

"You used to see me in a crown.Don't forget that I still have that crown with me.I can wear it whenever I want and you will be doomed.So don't you dare to lay a finger on my mother"

Mark was stiff because of the gun but inside he was celebrating. He succeeded waking up her bad bitch side.

Deoksim threw away the gun and walked away quickly. She ran to her school as fast as she could. She stopped when she was inside the school and heaved a sigh.She cursed herself for letting him give the gun to her hands.She had promised her mother that she will never touch a weapon.

She walked inside the school building and headed towards the locker area.But instantly got stopped seeing a blood boiling scene.

DEOKSIM'S POV

I knew that my day isn't getting any better with the encounter of that little bastard. And now my little friend Jisoo was getting bullied again by those fake ass bitches.

The queen bee was enjoying the scene.I heard that her name was Choi soojin. Should I teach her a lesson?my blood is screaming to let out my anger.But I had to stop myself. If I go there,I might go crazy.I have to calm down first.

After few seconds,I headed there but they had stopped bulling her.I continued to stare at the bitch Soojin. She smirked and left.

Just then Jisoo ran to me.

"It's okay Deoksim-ah,I'm fine.don't go to fight with her again.please"

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Okay"

She just gave me a suspicious look but I assured her.

"I just want to go to the bath room.Just wait in the class.okay?"I said before disappearing in to the crowd of students.

NO ONE'S POV

Jisoo was worried seeing her friend disappearing in to the crowd.She felt like something is wrong with Deoksim.

Choi Soojin was in the bathroom fixing her make-up. There was no one except her.Then she heard the door of the restroom getting opened but she didn't care to look.

Just then an empty bottle of cola was thrown at her startling her.She looked at the person and she was non other than Deoksim.

"Sorry.I thought you were a trash can"Deoksim smiled cutely hiding dark intentions in her eyes.

Soojin was raging.

"You!don't you know who I am?!"

Deoksim tsked and rolled her eyes.She walked closer to her.

"I told you once remember. I don't fucking care who you are."She said tilting her head in a crazy way scaring the other girl."I only want one thing.Stay away from that girl.Don't you ever dare to hurt her"

Soojin scoffed shrugging off the dangerous vibes she was feeling.

"What if I don't. Huh?what are you gonna do?"

Deoksim chuckled before turning into a serious mode.She grabbed Soojin's hair tightly making her scream.

Deoksim started to slap her like it was nothing.

"Do you *slapp* really wanna *slap* see *slap* What I can *slap* do? Huh?"

"Leave me!LEAVE ME!YOU'RE CRAZY!let me go!"

Deoksim was completely different in there.She was like a lunatic girl.She never wanted to slap her.But Mark's sudden appearance triggered her past to the point she wanted to vent out her anger on this Soojin girl.

Deoksim walked outside of the bathroom after Soojin ran away.Deoksim was feeling a bit dizzy.

She stumbled a bit but luckily someone grabbed her before she fall.She looked at the person she least expected.It was non other than Jungkook. He had a worried face.

"Yah,are you okay?y-your nose?it's bleeding"

His words were like mere whispers to her.Everything was a blury to her.

Unknown to her, a word left from her mouth which frozened Jungkook.

"Bunny"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So here's another chapter!

Vote and comment guys!

Love ya all.