Sight seeing

Y/N POV

I woke up  after having a sleep of decent 5 hours. I showered and came out of my room wearing a white bathrobe , then i went to check on Jungkook... i saw him sleeping soundly *it was 12 pm currently* , since i didn't saw our suite earlier i decided to take a tour of it and i observed that it was very good according to a luxury' The suite' .

I called unnie , it ranged for two times until she picked 

"hello !y/n " unnie said. "hey! unnie , what were you all doing while we were sleeping?" i asked her . "we went to the hotel restaurant to have brunch , all of us and decided not to disturb you two." she said teasingly. "UNNIE we both were sleeping in our respective rooms !" i said in an annoyed tone , and she laughed. " okay so , what's the plan for rest of the day?" i asked her. "we will be going on Sight seeing at 3pm in the afternoon." she told . "okay we both will be ready till then and meet you at the reception lobby ." i said . " okay ! bye " she said , and hanged up.

Since everyone had there lunch except me and jungkook , I decided to cook a good meal for ourselves. i called the reception to order some ingredients and they cooperated with me.

*ding dong* 

"mam here's what you ordered" the bellboy said while giving the ingredients to me , i thanked him and he left.  I brought those things to the kitchen counter when i heard the sound of water from jungkook's room and thought that he must be showering and continued with my work.

When i was grilling the steak , i heard a click sound from behind *y/n was still in her bathrobe like a lazy girl* and i turned around to see jungkook holding his DSLR camera , while clicking my pictures. i gave him a fresh smile " very aesthetic " he said complimenting me. " thank youuuu" i said elegantly while cooking our food. He was wearing a sleeveless white hoodie and black shorts , he looked fresh and comfortable in his attire plus the hoodie made him show his muscular biceps 'GOD HE IS PERFECT' i said to myself, and concentrated on my cooking.

"BTW what are we having ?" he asked me. " Creamy Steak Fettuccine , its an Italian dish."i answered . " oooo Fancy ~" he said excitedly , i have observed that he loves eating all types of dishes which is great because i love cooking them. 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Y/N cooked , her back facing me  , while i was looking at her sitting on a high chair beside the island counter of kitchen , she was wearing just a bathrobe but still looked pretty... 

"it smells soo good ." i said to her. "it's almost ready !" she answered back . soon she placed two dishes of creamy steak fettuccine on the island counter and sat next to me .

"enjoy eating it ." she said . " you too ." i replied , and quickly went to the minibar and pulled out a bottle of sparkling water and poured it into two glasses , and again took my seat 

"good sense Mr. Jeon" she complimented me . "thank you Ms. chung " I replied.  we started eating "so what's the plan for today?" i asked y/n. "unnie told me that we have to be ready at 3pm to go sight seeing " she answered while eating. "oh okay since its just 1:23 pm now we still have a lot of time .." i said to her . " yeah , well i would like to get dressed in that time " she said while giggling. "and what am i gonna do all this time?" i asked . 

"you can help me pick a dress and style my hair , since you do it well " she said and winked at me , remembering how the last time i set her hair , i smirked at her . we were done with our food and kept the plate in the sink. y/n walked to her room and i followed her , her suitcase was kept opened on the floor , she knelt and picked out some options for me to chose and displayed it on the bed while i was sitting on the corner of the bed. 

" all of them are good but according to sight seeing and the weather today this one seems perfect" i suggested her, she agreed happily while nodding her head. She picked the dress and ran to the bathroom cutely to change and came out after 5 mins .

 She picked the dress and ran to the bathroom cutely to change and came out after 5 mins

she looked better than i imagined...." beautiful !" i cheered her , while she twirled in front of the mirror to have a look at herself happily.  she started wearing her accessories , i stood behind her to look at her half wet hair so i took the dryer and dried them completely and started perming them with a straightener , while she applied her make up , her hairs are long they touch her lower back and they have a natural light brown shade , i can't stop admiring her...

Y/N POV

Jungkook was so good at this that, makes me want to make him do it regularly for me.

"okay....and its done!" he said while making the last part perm. He stepped back and looked at his creation and gave me a proud smile whereas i replied to him with a satisfied smile. 

"thank you oppa ." i said to jungkook , he gave me a confused smile "why are you calling me oppa today?" he asked . " because you are older than me and i didn't called you oppa before 'cause i call junghyun oppa 'oppa 'too, so you might get confused ." i explained . 

"but it's still gonna confuse us then what are you going to do?" he asked me teasingly ."i will call you' oppa' and call junghyun oppa 'junghyun oppa' ." i said cheekily, while facing him and resting my back at the table . He came closer to me and caressed my right cheek from back of his hand saying " okay princess." giving a side smile, whereas i looked down and blushed at his actions , he saw it and giggled . 

we both were ready with our things and were good to go . We got out of our room and walked towards the reception lobby where i saw that my mom , dad and jungkook's mom-dad but the bridegroom were not in our sight....as we walked near our parents. 

"wow, y/n you look fresh and lovely ." my mom said while putting a strand of my hair behind my ear , and i gave her sweet smile saying " jungkook helped me with getting ready" 

"okay , but i must say Mrs. Jeon your son is very talented " my mom said to Mrs.jeon. After a few minutes unnie and junghyun oppa also came and we sat in our respective cars but this time jungkook sat behind the wheel and i sat on the passenger seat.

After setting the location in the car navigator we all took off to our destination.

"leeet's get it~!" jungkook said , and we clapped excitedly . our parents car followed us .

_________________________

i purple you !