Seoul and shopping

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook's driver came to pick his family and Y/n's manager came to pick hers at the incheon airport. They all went to there respective house. It was night Time so they all had there dinner and went to bed.

y/n's manager called her to tell her tomorrow's schedule , she told her about her engagement and zaidy got really excited but she is going to be more busy now with y/n .

"okay mam, so i will make you free after 2 in the afternoon tomorrow, we can talk to the director and producer of the show about your engagement with jungkook sir, i am sure they will understand plus you are getting married to JEON JUNGKOOK OF BTS it's already a big thing." zaidy explained.

"thank you so much , zaidy !!" i thanked her and finally fell asleep.

Y/N POV

*at the KBS WORLD*

I am currently waiting in the meeting room , just then director and producer of my show walked in . I stood and bowed so did they . "so Ms. chung why did you call for the urgent meeting?" producer asked, while director agreed. "i am sorry that this was so sudden.....but i am engaged now" i explained. "oh !congratulations!" they both congratulated me . "but who is your fiancé?!" they asked curiously . i hesitated but eventually said "jeon jungkook..." 

They didn't said anything for sometime in shock , "Don't tell me its the jeon jungkook we know , FROM BTS!!" director asked .  " ohh , yaa  that's the one and you both are invited to our wedding." i said while giggling because of there reaction.

"i wanted to ask about our show , is it okay if work and shoot 20 episodes in next two days?...so that i can enjoy with my family and then prepare for my wedding." i asked to them.

"Of course ! Chef  chung  we are ready to go for it if  you are.!" they said passionately.

AUTHOR POV

y/n and jungkook worked there asses off for the next two days to complete there goals and simply texted each other this entire time Whereas there team coordinated and supported them. The understanding between y/n and jungkook is on another level, they are very romantic and highly professional when it comes to there work. That's why people call them young and successful. 

BIGHIT Labels have organized a press conference and then a party to announce Jungkook's engagement with y/n.

From BTS only four members are married SUGA to jennie , TAEHYUNG to tzuyu, NAMJOON to yuiko, JIN  to jisoo but J-HOPE is engaged to his childhood friend and JIMIN is engaged to ROSÉ of blackpink. Only jungkook was left but now even he is engaged to a celebrity chef chung y/n.

Anyways, hyejin and y/n are finally going for shopping their jewellry and clothes for the wedding , where as jungkook and Junghyun are busy arranging the venue and decorations.

BTW , y/n and jungkook haven't met each other since the airport because of their busy schedule.

Y/N POV

i drove to jungkook's apartment and parked my car at the basement and then took the elevator which stopped in front of his apartment and i entered the passcode which made the door open. I stepped inside and saw jungkook's mom who was cooking in the kitchen and his dad was making some phone calls, as the wedding is in 4 days...

"omma ?" i called jungkook's mother as she is my mother-in-law too now. "OOoo my daughter is here?!" she said excitedly , i hugged her . 

"hyejin is in her room" she told me and i walked to her's and junghyun oppa's room. The door was open when i got there and unnie was in front of the mirror getting ready..

"you are glowing unnie! i think it's the wedding...hmmm~" i teased her . " hey y/n and don't get ahead of yourself your wedding is also near." she threatened me jokingly.

"yaah yaah we'll see" i said to her . "BTW where are both the husbands to be?" i asked her.

"they have taken the responsibility of venue and decoration so....yaah " she explained."ohh okay they must be busy too" i said in a gloomy tone.

"Don't worry , i know you and jungkook haven't met after the airport ....but you know what ? he always talks about you at home with us , mmm for example on the dinner table he will be like 'only y/n makes this dish good' all day its just you that's on his mind" unnie explained to me .I felt better after listening to what she said.

We finally got in the car and said "Let's goo and spend some money !!!" yay"

we went to a boutique which was owned by J-hopes fiancé as she is a fashion designer so thought of giving her the contract of both of our weddings.

"hey mira unnie!" i said , "heyy! our chef's here!!!!!" she said in a playful way and we hugged each other. "so , this is park hyejin , junghyun oppa's bride" . "and meet Kang mi-ra J-Hope oppa's fiancée and our designer now."  i introduced both of them to each other as they hugged too.

*in the dressing room*

After trying 5 gowns unnie finally selected one and then i tried alot of bridesmaid dresses but i didn't like any of it. " wait y/n you are the second daughter-in-law of jeon family , you can't wear the same dress as other bridesmaids " unnie said to me.

"so do you mean i have to wear something different?" i asked her. "yes , i mean all the relatives and guests will be looking at you plus halmoni (grandmother) is going to be there to see you for the first time." unnie explained. "i think , hyejin is right " mira unnie agreed.

Then we all founded a perfect dress for me ,and mira unnie gave me a elegant cocktail dress for tomorrow's conference and we came back to jungkook's apartment.

Unnie told me to have dinner with them tonight , i know i am one of them now but i just want to live as chung for somemore days , so i don't live with them as unnie does.

we entered the apartment unnie went to her room , while i went into jungkook's room (which is mine too). "y/naaaa!!" omma called me , just when i was going to the bathroom to freshen up."nae omma ~!" i answered her and went to the kitchen , "taste this and tell me if something is less.." she said , i tasted it and everything was perfect " mmmm....omma it's perfect , you are a great cook!" i complimented her. "that's why i like you " she said happily , because i complimented her.

"so what dresses have you girls bought , show me " omma asked me , so i picked three big bags which were kept in the living room and took omma to her room and called unnie too.

We all sat on her bed and showed her the dresses , she liked them all . i heard the sound of main door opening and closing , and soon i heard his voice , the voice that i missed the most.

Appa told him that i was in his parents room and i heard the footsteps approaching towards us , and he knocked the door "may i come in?" he asked , i felt like crying really , i missed him too much. "NOOO!!!" omma and unnie screamed together. " okay then...y/n come to our room." he ordered me confidently while standing behind the door and i heard him walk away..

"go ~..." omma said to me while rubbing my shoulder and i walked towards his room...

i entered the room to see that he was standing near the glass wall looking at the city from above . "oppa ~" i called him and he turned to face me as i without wasting anytime ran to hug him and he hugged me back very tightly , "i missed you" we said together and then giggled.

_______________________________________

I PURPLE YOU !!!!!!!!!