He was betrothed to a very beautiful woman who belonged to one of the most powerful and rich families in Brazil. The rich man was obsessed with this beautiful lady since his college days because she was the first and only woman to ever resist his charms and power.

It became his major objective to make her his. The rich man appealed to his powerful family to help him secure a marriage with the beautiful woman. The woman's family agreed to give their daughter's hand in marriage.

The beautiful woman was forced in matrimony with the rich man but she was unhappy. She was in love with her high school sweetheart but her family wouldn't allow it because he was not rich enough .

The two of them were stuck in a loveless marriage. Both of them continued to see their lovers in secret. The rich man was having an affair with one of the maids. The young maid was hopelessly in love with her master but it was not the same with him.

The only things he loved was power, money and fame. One day , the young maid told her boss lover that she was carrying the result of their love. The rich man was scared of his wife finding out because it meant no more money from his wife's family to boast his empire.

He kicked out his pregnant lover out of his mansion. On second thoughts he sent one of his goons after her with orders to kidnap her and force abortion on her. The rich man believed that she was going to use the child to blackmail him for money in the future.