Gone Wrong (1)

Locked out

The four of them laughed as they had a blast. It was just a random party they attended. You glanced at the guy who's beside the blonde guy with glasses.

"Oi, ____. Who are you looking at? You have your eyes on the blonde?" You friend slurred beside you. You sighed as you took a shot.

"What a weakling," You rolled your eyes at your friend who has a low alcohol tolerance. You took out your phone and dialed her boyfriend's number. You asked him to pick her up for you have different plans for tonight. You waited for him for few minutes which felt like hours. You felt a surge of relief when you saw him outside.

"Let's go," You dragged your friend outside. "Take her home safe. Now get out of my sight!" You shoed them making her boyfriend laugh. You were about to go back to your seat but you bumped to the black haired guy you were staring at before.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" You asked as he almost tripped. He must be tipsy as well.

"I- I'm fine," The fine young man slurred. You looked back to where you saw him before with his friends but to your surprise his friends weren't there anymore. You grabbed his arm and sat him down at the stool. He kept on trying to keep the conversation going but you find it hard to understand him. You kept on looking around from time to time hoping to find one of the guys he was with earlier.

"Excuse me, I'm here to pick up our friend. Sorry for the trouble he caused. Unless, you both have different plans..." The blonde guy said with a cunning smile.

"I have nothing to do with your friend. I just pity him so I decided to accompany him." You answered back.

"If you say so," He mockingly said as he shouldered the man beside you. "Sorry for the inconvenience." He laughed and left.

They look familiar so they must be attending the same university as you. Maybe they're from a different department? The bed haired man must be one of those who study sports marketing? You took a sip of your drink. It's better not to think of a random stranger. You left and went back to your dorm. You carefully walked through the hallway. You reached unto your pocket to grab the key but it wasn't there. You must've forgotten it inside. You tried calling your best friend but she's not answering, she must be sleeping now. You're tired but you can't find a way to get in so you sat in front of the door and waited for a damn miracle to happen. It's embarrassing to drowse off outside your door but you have no choice.

"Are you okay?" You heard a faint voice said. Familiar enough...

You looked up to see the bed haired guy at the party, "What are you doing here? Weren't you tipsy when I last saw you?" You wondered.

"I felt like I came crashing back to earth when they soaked me with ice," He muttered making you laugh. "By the way, I'm Kuroo Tetsuro. I think this is yours. I found it at your seat." He stated and gave you your lost keys.

"I'm _____. Thank you!" You were about to take it but he lifted his hand.

"Though, I demand something in return. It was a challenge trying to find someone in a department that you aren't in." He played with your keys.

"Well, how much?" You asked. You got confused as he laughed at you.

"No, not that. I have a lot of those," He said as he leaned at the wall. "How about your number?" He asked and hands you his phone.

"That's all you want?" You laughed as you rode along with him. You grabbed his phone and accepted his offer. "Good night." You grabbed your keys out of his hand and went inside your dorm.

Little did he know, you gave him a random number.