☔︎︎ 10 ☔︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Yarashi! We need that damn explanation!" Bakugo yells. "Oh yeah! You have to spill the tea soon!" Mina says. "I will! I will! I'll tell you guys tomorrow since it's already getting late." I say. "Awww, man." Kiri says.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll tell you tomorrow. Anyways I gotta go." I say. "Alright, cya later Yarashi." Jirou says. The rest said something close to that as I run off.

I go to the door and knock on it. "Come in." Nezu says. I open the door and see Nezu with different pro heroes. Gun guy from earlier, Midnight, Mic etc.

"Have a seat, Akagi." Nezu says. I take a seat cautiously. I didn't really appreciate a lot of stares. "Would you like some tea?" Nezu asks. "Sure!" I say. He serves me some and I take a sip.

"So what do we need to talk about?" I ask. "Where did you come from? And why are the LOV going after you." Nezu says. "Alright. You want a short or long explanation." I say.

"Short, but if you have to long." Nezu says.

I crack my neck. "I, Yarashi Akagi, is from a different world. This is not my world and I was teleported here forcefully." I say, leaning back. "Different world?!" Mic asks. "How is that possible?" Midnight asks.

"That's what I would also like to know. I think maybe it was a guy from my world that teamed up with the LOV here." I say. "Did you guys see a guy with a long white ponytail?" I ask. "I saw him moving away last second." Sniper guy says.

"He's the one from my world, and the bastard that stabbed me. It frickin hurt!" I say. The staff sweatdrop. "I teleported in front of the Midoriya family and the helped me to a hospital to get treated." I say.

"What happened before you teleported here?" Cementoss asks. "I was in the middle of fighting a dragon." I say. They look at me to see when I was gonna say just kidding. "For real?!" They ask. "Yes." I say.

"I think I have it recorded on my lacrima maybe. You're gonna see it in my perspective." I say. I take off my lacrima and put it on the table. I go to look for videos and press the video.

After they saw everything, they just looked at me in shock. "I told you different world. We have magic and you guys have quirks." I say. "Most teens in my world, all go out on missions from different people." I say.

"I'm not even certain whether my age is 15 or 22. Let's just say there was another dragon that made me and my family asleep for 7 years on a island." I say. At this point, the staff was just hella confused and questioning life.

"Cmon guys, I got more to tell so might as well take a seat and sit." I say. They actually do and stare ready. "Nows let's start from what's a guild and who is Fairy Tail!" I say...

Time Skip

I take my 10th cup of tea. "I'm done!" I say. I stand up and stretch around, cracking my bones.

"Finally done?" Mic asks

"Finally done?" Mic asks. "Yes!" I say. "And you're only 15, but went through all of that?" Vlad King asks. "Yep!" I say. "Our world doesn't have all this electricity but our life is still pretty amazing and fun everyday." I say.

"Do you wanna meet them?" I ask. "Who?" Ectoplasm asks. "My guild!" I say. "Okay, this is last few minutes and you can go home." Nezu says. "Alright." I say.

I call the Fairy Tail Lacrima. I had installed the lacrima at the back of the guild hall, so it showed everybody....

"Manly!" Elfman yells and throws Natsu at Gray. "Damn you, ice princess!" Natsu yells. "Shut up flame brain!" Gray yells back. The Fairy Tail Family was having their daily brawl.

"Ummm..." Mic says. "Don't worry, this happens everyday." I say. "Hey, Yarashi!" Wendy yells, waving at the lacrima. Everybody hears Wendy and turns to look.

"YARASHI WE MISS YOU!!!"

"How's life doing in that world?!"

"Lucy and Levy have been working hard to get you a way home!"

"I miss you guys too! I'm going great in this world! I have another family! Lucy and levy don't work too hard, I can stay a bit longer." I say. "Meet my teachers!" I turn the lacrima towards them.

They sit up from being tired earlier and look professional. "Have you guys been treating my Yarashi well?" Makarov asks. "Yes, sir. I am the Principal of her school she is attending currently. We will take care of her, so no need to worry." Nezu says.

"Woah, it's a bear rat thingie And it speaks like Happy!" Natsu yells. "Don't call him a bear rat thingie! That's rude!" Erza says, hitting Natsu on the head. "Apologies for his rudeness." Erza says. "It is fine." Nezu says, chuckling.

"I'll call you guys later. It's getting late and I have to go to my current home." I say. "Bye Minna!" "BYEEE YARASHI!"

"Your guild looks very cheerful and active." Snipe says. "A bit too active." Power loader says. I sweatdrop and rub the back off my head. "You get used to it. Anyways, can I go home now?" I ask.

"Yes, but let me ask you a question." Nezu says. "All right. What is it?" I ask. "Would you like to act as a secret security for Class 1-A and be a underground hero?" Nezu asks. "Isn't it a bit too early for her to be a hero?" Mic asks. "She fought dragons before." Midnight says.

"And your point...you no what never mind."

"Ahh, right." Mic says. "Sure!" I say. "I will send you texts whenever we need help with a villain." Nezu says. "Can I get villains and criminals without your permission?" I ask. "Yes, but we need to get you a hero license." Nezu says.

"I'll get it to you tomorrow. We just need a pic to use and hero name." Mic says. "Make sure not to show your whole license." Midnight says. "I won't!" I say. "For my hero name, put Storm Empress!" I yell, excited.

"Pose for me darling!" Mic says. I stood still and he takes a pic. "Bye, I need to get home now!" I say. "Good Night!" They say.

Time Skip

"Oh, you're finally home!" Inko says, hugging me. "What did they talk to you about?" Izuku asks, worried. "I told them everything about my world. I also get to be secret security and a underground hero." I say.

"I can see why." They both say. "I can finally fight villains and criminals without being almost arrested!" I say. "Also, do you have some leftovers? I'm so hungry." I say, as my stomach growls.

"Classic Yarashi." Inko says. She takes a plate of curry out and heats it up for me.