First day of school

Start from the beginning

'I will do anything for love, But I won't do that' I think Gandhi said that.

Brigitte seems to be trying to focus but a fly keeps landing on her for some reason, so it's very hard to listen with that buzzing around your head.

Now back to the lesson.

"Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man, 'Peter' He told me 'If you ever get stranded with no food and your leg starts looking mighty delicious, don't eat it, By eating your leg you regain less energy that the amount you use to keep you alive from eating your own leg, look at what happened to Peg-leg Watson over there...'" I stop listening and look at the other students around me.

Most student's weren't paying attention. Lower down I see Ruby showing Weiss some silly picture she draw, which makes Yang laugh.

Peter shushes them for making so much noise and goes back to his story.

"In the end the Beowolf was no match for my sheer  tenacity. And I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high. Celebrated, as a hero." He finishes with a bow. I look back to my team.

Mercury is still slacking off, Amber is reading more vigorously, she must've gotten to the good part, and Brigitte has a look of wonder in her eyes, as if she just heard the best story of her life.
With her mouth open from amazement the fly that buzzed around her went inside and Brigitte started ti choke.

"The moral of this story? A true huntsmen must be honorable. A true huntsmen must be dependable. A true huntsmen must be strategic... Well-educated... and Wise!" Down below Weiss is starting to shake in anger at her teammates not listening to the story.

"So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?" The Professor asks and both Weiss and Brigitte raise their hand at the same time ""I do sir!"" They also say at the same time.

"Well then, We have two wonderful students who believe to be star huntsmen. Ms, Robin. Please step forward and face your opponent." He says and points at a cage that I'm sure wasn't there before.

Brigitte, now standing in her armor and with flail in hand readies her stance against the grimm in the cage.

I cast a quick observe on her just to make sure of some stuff.

Name: Brigitte Robin
Level: 29
Age: 17.

I then cast observe on her weapon.

Name: Saints Smite
Type: Rocket flail
User: Brigitte Robin.

Okay so it is a rocket flail like in Overwatch.

Seeing as the fight is going to begin I stay quiet as to allow her to focus.

Mercury is still asleep and I think Amber got knocked out from all the hot steamy action in her book. leaving me the only awake member of team AMPR.

"Good luck" I give her a simple good luck, she nods and readies her stance even more by pulling out a shield made from some kind of force-field dust.

"Alright, Let the match begin!" Port says and open the cage by breaking the lock, out come a Boarbatusk, a wild boar grimm.

It charges straight at Brigitte, She blocks with her shielding and then bashes it away, as it lands it get a flail whip to the face, Ad stands back up and charges again, This time Brigitte flails her weapon in its sides two times, knocking it off course so it charges around her. Stopping its momentum it turns  around and spins into a ball like a sonic character.

As the bowling ball of tusks and grimm nears closer Brigitte Readies her shield and coats her body with her light blue aura, and as it gets closer to her she does a shield bash, stopping the beasts momentum for long enough to smash her flail into its head, finally killing it.

"Bravo bravo.  It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training. I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today." I wake Amber up And kick mercury's shin, He doesn't feel the kick but he feels the vibration going up his leg, waking him up as well.

"Be sure to cover the assigned reading and, stay vigilant. Class dismissed." Port ends the lesson.

As the first day of school this is the only lesson we  have for the day. So after eating lunch our team returns to the dorm to do our homework and go to sleep.

Which is surprising since Mercury was asleep for like 18 hours since last evening and now.

How is he still tired?

I guess we'll never know would we.

So I was thinking of doing a Halloween special for this story but I have no idea's of what to write about. I was thinking of a musical where the cast sings about the holiday but that would be more appropriate for Christmas. Any idea's for what a RWBY Gamer Halloween special should be about? please let me know.