"Oh Louis you scared me" she was taken back a little

"Sorry" I whispered

"It's alright dear" she gave me a tired smile as I grabbed my tea bag. Yorkshire of course. It was silent, but I didn't mind. The kettled boiled and I poured the hot water into my mug letting the tea bag float.

"Louis?" Anne asked

"Yeah?"

"You alright? You zoned out" when?

"Oh, I'm alright just a bit tired is all" which was true, I've been very tired lately.

"Your sure you look a bit-" that was the last thing I heard

***

ANNES POV:

"You sure you look a bit tired" I said turning around hearing a loud thud. "Oh my god Louis?"

He passed out.

I picked him up off the floor placing him on the couch. Quite light for a boy his height. After a couple minutes he woke up..

"Darling you alright?" I asked

"Um yeah I-I'm fine" he didn't look fine

***

LOUIS' POV:

I rubbed my head. I could tell she wanted to pry and try to get me to open up but i think something clicked in her head that I didn't want to talk.

"Alright well you better get back to bed, lemme know if you need anything hun" she gave me a quick hug before disappearing down the hall in her room. She was right, I should be getting back to bed the girls come back today.

I walked back down the hall with my tea very careful not to spill it. I quietly closed the door behind me as I sat down on the edge of Harry's bed. He offered two weeks ago to get me an air mattress but I'd prefer to sleep next to him quite honestly.

I looked over my shoulder to find him sleeping. He looked like an angel, the way his lips formed a slight smile even if his lips were a bit parted, the way his curls framed his face, the way his eyelashes fell just above his cheeks.

He is so adorable.

I grabbed my phone and started to text her.

"Hey... I figured out what I'm going to do. I'm going to wait a few days until I know I'm sure but I'll let you know soon. I love you xx"

I took the last sip of my tea, placed my mug on the night stand and got under the covers. Harry had rolled over now facing the other wall with his back towards me. I hesitated before placing my arm around him.

I woke up the next morning. Feeling weak and tired.

"boobear" a rough yet still soft voice whispered to me.

Harry.

"Noooo" I groaned not wanting to get up