Plo placed a finger on your chin and tilted your head back up to him. "Don't pretend the idea doesn't excite you," he chided.

That was a negative of the force bonding, you could never hide anything from him. You looked away again, trying to hide the smile that was creeping onto your lips.

"Will you wear it?" He asked.

Damn his smooth melodic voice, you couldn't say no to him. Plus, you did like the idea.

You looked up at him and Plo could see the mischievous glint in your (e/c) eyes.

"Yes, I will gladly wear it," you accepted.

"Good. I was hoping you would," he said as he took the vibrator from your hand. "Allow me to put it in place for you."

Plo got on his knees and you placed the box on the vanity behind you. You spread your legs a couple steps and pulled the skirt part of your dress up and out of the way. Plo stuck the remote into his belt and then slowly slid your panties down to your thighs.

"Spread your lips for me," Plo requested. You gathered the skirt in one hand and used the other to part your folds, giving Plo a view he never ceased to enjoy.

"You are very wet already, my dear. All from just the prospect of it," Plo said lovingly.

He maneuvered the vibrator into its place, it was wide enough to cover your clit and long enough that it reached back to hover over your entrance. Plo held it in place and you let your folds close around it. 

"How does it feel?" He asked.

"Thrilling," you answered.

Plo pulled your panties back around your hips and you let your skirt drop, smoothing it lightly.

"I will see you at the dinner," Plo said before he turned and left.

~~

You entered the dining room and took in the many faces that had chosen to look your way. You knew what seat was yours and walked to stand behind it like everyone else. You took note of Plo and where he was standing across the room from you. Master Windu was standing not far to Plo's right while Master Shaak Ti was on the opposite side of the room from Windu. Master Skywalker was opposite Plo, standing behind you. The Chancellor entered the room with Mas Amedda by his side. The Chancellor thanked everyone for attending before introducing everyone. Most of the senators were people you didn't know but there were a few familiar names. You knew Senator Taa from Ryloth and Senator Chuchi from Pantora and you were very familiar with Senator Amidala from Naboo. The Chancellor then introduced you, the Representative of Alderaan.

You were Bail Organa's niece and his representative. Which is how you knew Senator Amidala so well. Currently, Bail was dealing with personal issues at home and asked you to attend in his place.

Everyone took their seats and the Chancellor began talking. The dinner was to discuss how the war was affecting each planet and if there was anything the Senate could do to help. The actual dinner part of the event was to take place after the politics. Though you personally would have liked it the other way around. Sometimes politics left you with a bad taste in your mouth. The Chancellor had requested a few Jedi attend the discussion as well. He wanted their perspective from being on the front lines.

You felt the slight pressure from the vibrator in your sitting position. You glanced over at Plo to see him paying attention to every word. You looked him up and down, hunger spreading through your body. Plo knew you were looking at him and he discreetly pulled the remote from his belt and played with it in his hand. He was teasing you, letting you know he had control over your pleasure. 

Star Wars Imagines, One-shots, & moreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें