─ FORTY-EIGHT. REAL LIFE

48. LONDON

 LONDON

¤¤¤¤¤

"Wait so what you're telling me is you can't cook??" I asked Shawn as I plugged in the curling iron. I was allowed in the dressing room with him while he was getting ready but in a few hours, would have to join my dad in the audience.

Shawn shrugged, "I can cook... uhm, water?"

"Damn your fans got me all excited for nothing" I said jokingly.

"It's okay. We can always just order food from your favorite boba shop" Shawn laughed.

"You know me so well" I smiled, walking over to sit next to him on the couch. Before I could sit down, Shawn's arms wrapped around my waist, guiding me onto his lap.

"Do you need something?" I asked innocently, turning my head away from Shawn's kiss to tease him.

Shawn shrugged, shaking his head.

"Kidding, kidding" I laughed and leaned in to kiss him. As soon as our lips touched, we began moving in sync, as we'd done this a million times before by now. My hands went to the back of his neck, playing with the short curls while his rested on my waist.

The kiss quickly got heated as I pushed Shawn lightly to tell him to lean back on the couch. He leaned back for barely a second before flipping us around. I was now under him, laying down on the long couch, while he reattached his lips on my neck. I tilted my head back to give him more access. My head snapped towards the door as I heard a knock sound and multiple muffled voices.

"Wait" I muttered, "Baby"

Shawn and I both sat up, breathing heavily. I ran my hands through my hair, hopefully taming it, as the dressing room door opened. In walked Shawn's entire team, followed by three people I didn't recognize.

"You good?" Brian asked.

Shawn nodded, clearing his throat awkwardly. His hands went into his hoodie pocket and he pulled it down, lower than normal.

Brian raised an eyebrow at the motion, smirking. "So what have you two been up to?"

"Just talking about Shawn's poor cooking skills" I teased.

"Hey! You can't blame me" Shawn pouted, "I started touring when I was 15. I never learned to cook."

"You're sure that's all you were doing?" Brian asked.