Tournament of Gods (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

Ulan thanks her for the complement and then proceeds to a platform under the arena to get up to the seat he has been given by Zeke. With Ulan's surrender the field is now fixed and put back to normal. Then the next match is soon getting under the way 

Viota ( Now lets see the next participates of the next match we welcome back to the arena The God of Space himself Infintino! Then following him on the other side is the giantess herself Keta!)

The two enter from both sides, Infintino stares at Keta with eyes of intent. at her. He then remembers the match she had with Tiamo and her actions and words towards his child and will not let her be. Keta looks away from the god sensing his anger with her and knees this match will be one she can't back out from. The match then begins ands Infintino stands there and holds the handle of his sword and then draws the blade readying. Keta holds he ax tight and reinforces her shield on her arm and then Charges. 

In a matter of seconds Keta only sees the sky of the realm and then feels her back slam on the ground and a sharpe pain to her neck. When she looks up she sees  the sword to her neck and wonders what has happened. She then looks back into Infintinos eyes and tries to understand how she ended up like this. Then the match is called and Infintino puts away his sword and then looks at Keta one more time and then walks away from the fallen giantess. 

Then as she lies on the floor her view is then blocked she sees a large figure she knows very well Kiviku the holds a hand out to her and she takes it. She is helped up and lead out to the side once again and now she talks to him about her performance.

Kiviku ( My child do you know where you have gone wrong in your way of thinking?)

Keta ( I have disrespected the gods and was embarrassed by them for it.)

Kiviku ( It seems you still do not understand why this has happened and even blame the gods to punish you for their own egos. Was I always a foolish father not teaching you the truth, now you even try to play off as if you have done absolutely nothing. But you are the one that insulted Tiamo you are the one who insulted his good will of sportsmanship, and you beloved they are at fault!)

Keta ( THE GODS MAKE THESE GAMES AND HAVE US TAKE PART IN THIS FIGHTS AND THEN PUT ON A FAKE SMILE AND SAY GOOD MATCH WHEN HE COULD JUST USE HIS POWER TO WIN. BUT NO HE PLAYS WITH ME IN THAT FIGHT AND EVEN SURRENDER THE MATCH BECAUSE HE COULD, SO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGERY.)

Kiviku ( YOU HAVE NO RIGHT AND YOU HAVE INSULTED THE ONE GOD WHO IS THE NICES AND HONEST GOD WHO VIEWS EVERYONE FAIRLY AND YOU BLAME THE GODS FOR THEIR ACIONS IN THE FIGHT. HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HUMILIATE YOU UNTIL YOU DISRESPECTED  HIS NICE ACT OF RESPECT. SO TELL ME AGAIN TO MY FACE IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY COME ON DO IT.)

Keta is shocked by the angry Kiviku and backs up from him a bit, she looks into his fiery eyes and  then starts to think about her actions. She also knows Kiviku never gets angry for no reason and that Keta nows she must have thought she has done wrong. Kiviku then walks away once again from his daughter and says once again to come to him once he understands what she did.

Zeke watched the scene of Kiviku and Keta's argument and then motions over Tiamo and tells his grandchild to handle the situation between the two. Tiamo then nods at Zeke's words and then flies off to the underpart and Kiviku returns to his seat. The next match soon starts and Viota calls the crowd and rallies them up.

Viota ( What an unexpected turn of events that match ended as soon as it begins with that so, lets get back to the third match in the round. Coming back to the scene for the next round I introduce once again Doa to the field and his opponent  God of Elements Zivel!!)

The two enter the field once again and stare at each other with eyes of excitement, Doa's heart is beating fast knowing of Zivels reputation in battle and the fight he had with Solusa. Zivel knows to beat Doa is to get rid of his scythe and corner the battle maniac. The match then starts and Doa quickly charges Zivel but Zivel quickly turned the floor into swamplands. He the dives into there water and becomes one with it, and Doa starts to look around to see he can sense Zivel.