FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good

Начните с самого начала

“Yeah, Changkyun just called me on my phone and tell me to look after you since he's out with Kihyun” he explained. Good thing Changkyun is finally talking to Woosung

“He also asked me to stay here with you since you need someone to talk to. He said you doesn't want to talk to him” Woosung said.

“Ah yeah, we had a fight last night and he didn't feel sorry at all. So yeah, still not talking to him” I said.

“Maybe he didn't figure it out yet” Woosung laugh. “He might be intelligent, but I swear he didn't really know. He must be having a hard time understanding a women since you're the first girl he dated” he said.

What? I didn't know that. He did mention I am his first but he didn't make it clear what first he's talking about.

“Hope he's okay” Woosung laughed.

“So he called you??”

“Yeah, it was the first time after 5 years” Woosung smiled. “By the way did Mom make you uncomfortable earlier?”

“No, no she didn't. She was really fun to talk to” I said.

Woosung stays with me for about almost an hour. He makes me comfortable here at their house. He even told me their childhood memories, how they used to hang out, about their parents and what his parents likes the most.

“oh I've been here for almost an hour. You should be resting by now, sorry to disturb you. I'll get going now” He said standing up from the bed. “Try to understand Changkyun for a while, I'm sure he'll figure it out.” he smiled at me before going out of my room.

Since I'm feeling a lot better than earlier I stood up from my bed and look for a towel and decided to take a shower.
-------------

I just finished talking a shower and I'm now drying my body with a towel. I wear the bathrobe and I was about to get out when the door open revealing Changkyun. I just stood there, frozen not knowing how to react. And Changkyun did the same. I saw him took a deep breath.

Goddamit I missed you” he said before quickly attacking my lips cupping my cheeks with both of his hands. He walks forward making me go back in the bathroom. He pushed me until my back hit the cold wall.

I was about to pushed him away when I remembered that I'm still mad at him. But I melt into the kiss, making me kiss him back. He kissed me with hunger, one hand traveling from my cheek down to my neck then down to undo the tie on the bathrobe that I'm wearing.

His kisses went from my lips down to my jaws and then down to my neck. He took off the bathrobe that I was wearing and caress my body. His touches sending butterflies in my stomach. He went back up to my lips while his hands are all over my body. Then he gave my ass a nice sqeez making me moan, taking the opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me more passionately.

He turned me around making me face the mirror. His eyes are full with lust and I can see him smirking through the mirror. He pushed me down the sink, making me arch my back to him. I heard his belt clang, he must be undoing his pants. Then without any warning he shove the tips of his dick inside of me.

“fuck” he moaned staying still for a moment. Then soon later he started to move his hips slowly pushing in further but he still manage to get me moaning. My walls are clenching around him, not expecting it to be this early.

“shit, why do you have to do that” Changkyun moaned gripping my waist tighter as he speed up. His hips strongly banging against me, skin slapping as he thrust.

“ughh! C-changkyun, I'm--” I moaned gripping on anything solid infront of me tightly “going to c-cum” I moaned.

Then he grabbed my hair pulling my head up making me look at him through the mirror. He was sweating, eyes full of lust, mouth gapped as he continue to thrust hard in me. With one strong thrust it had me shaking. My legs feels like jelly but Changkyun leaned forward wrapping his arms around my waist as he pick up his pace.

“shit, that feels good” he moaned. He grip my waist tighter as he pull his dick back almost everything out then slamming back inside me with one powerful thrust. He got me screaming and moaning his name. I tried to reach him from behind trying to stop him.

“nuh-uh” he groaned. He grabbed my hand and pinned it against my back. He gets more aggressive with each trust and he got me moaning again.

“Changkyun!” I screamed.

“Baby, ugh… Lower your voice, or your brother will kill me” he said but still manage to hammered me. He finally let go of my hand. His hand held on my waist that will definitely bruise while his other hand traveled down to my clit.

“Fuck, that feels good. Y-yes, Changkyun….D-don't stop. Ugh!” I covered my mouth stopping myself for screaming out of please.

“cum around my dick, baby” he moaned against my ear as he continue to pound against me.

Moans and grunts filled the room. Skin slapping. His hot breath against my ear. Then later on he bit my ear and that was the moment I cum all over his dick. My whole body shake as my legs feels like jelly. He keeps his pace trying to get himself off. His trust becoming sloppier and sloppier and he's overstimulated me right now.

“Changkyun, s-stop” I moaned but he still continue to thrust even harder. My other hand grip on any solid thing infront of me while the other one was covering my mouth.
He pulled out of me and quickly turning me around to face him. He keeps on stroking himself until he finally came against my abdomen.

His head thrown back and his mouth hanged open. Chest rising up and down rapidly. As he keeps on stroking himself until he finished.

“I'm fucking dead to your brother” he chuckled running his other hand over his soft locks. He bit his lower lip as he caress my cheeks. Then he patted my head.

“Such a good girl for me” he smiles. And that's when my legs finally give up. I almost fall but he caught me.“I got you baby girl” he laughed. 

He let me hold onto the sink to support myself before he let go of me. Grabbing a tissue paper he wipe himself clean and also help me get clean. Once he's done, he put his cock back inside his pants before carrying me all the way out of the bathroom. He lay me down on the bed tucking me in my blanket then planting a kiss against my forehead.

“Rest now baby, I need to get going" he said and was about to get out. But I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer whispering something.

"Don't play with me baby girl" he said looking down at me with a serious face.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR MINKYUNG AND CHANGKYUN MOMENTS AGAIN. HERE YOU GO, SINNERS!
~>TM