Please Read!! (Woojin Issue)

Hello there!!
I just wanted to say a few things here, and I would like to keep it short.

I know that you guys have read one of the chapters titled "Woojin", we we're all sad and still supported Woojin with his decisions, and I also said that I will still include him in the book because he is still a part of the group. Ew. But now? not anymore, what he did was disgusting.

I actually updated this book just for this, because I've seen comments on the 'Woojin' chapter and they've been hating on me ever since, I looked for the comments again and saw that some of them were deleted. I would like to remind those people that I published that chapter around the time when the news came out that Woojin was leaving Stray Kids. :)

For those who have read this chapter, I would like to announce that I will not include Woojin anymore in this book. But for those who didn't, I will remind them on the start of a chapter.

Also, so sorry for not updating for months!! School has been hectic, and my teachers gave us projects and activities everyday. Well, except for weekends though. I've been waiting for our short semester break, so I could update my books. I have a lot of ideas in the next chapters, so please wait for me!!

Thank you all so much for reading, I love you all so much!!
See ya!!