Chaewon confessed to Yena's brother about what happened.

'You two ended your friendship with her? Now I know why she keep crying on her room on her room everyday.'

'She cried on her room everyday?'

'Yes...Almost everyday...You didn't know? She also keeps looking at your pictures since childhood and even hugged it whenever she sleeps,and keeps mumbling your names.'

'No,we didn't know it...We lost in contact with her many days ago.'

'She told me to tell you about it this.She said she's regretting what she have done...She keep hoping that you'll forgive her soon.'

'Okay,oppa.We'll go find her.See you again.'

Minutes later,Chaewon received a text message from Minju.

'I found her.Hurry and come here.'

'At the cafe?' Chaewon texted back.

'No,at Han River.She seems to be trying to commit suicide.Hurry.' Minju texted her back.

'Let's go,Yul.Minju found Yena.' Chaewon said as she grabbed Yuri's hand and went with her.

Minutes later,Yuri and Chaewon arrived in the Han River.

They approached Minju,who looks worried.

'Ya! Kim Minju,where is she?' Chaewon asked.

'There.' Minju said as she pointed her fingers to Yena.

'That idiot...' Chaewon mumbled as she rushed to save Yena.

'YA! CHOI YENA! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!!!' Chaewon shouted at Yena.

She tried to approached Yena.

'NO.DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!!' Yena shouted.

'YA! CHOI YENA!! COME TO YOUR SENSE!!! DON'T DO THIS!!! I ALREADY FORGIVE YOU,SO STOP DOING THIS....!!!' Chaewon shouted.

'NO,YOU DIDN'T...I KNOW YOU...YOU WON'T EASILY FORGIVE ME...' Yena argued.

'I TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT I'M FORGIVING YOU....STOP DOING THIS!!! PLEASE!!!' Chaewon shouted again.

'Really?'

'YES!!! SO GET BACK HERE,YOU IDIOT DUCK!!!' Chaewon shouted again.

Yena flashes a smile on her face.

The precious smile which dissappeared after parting with her bestfriends came back.

She was glad and overwhelmed at the same time,that at last her friends especially Chaewon finally forgive her.

She went to where Chaewon is.

Chaewon smacked her in her head,making the other two laughed at her.

'That's for making us worried for you so much...' Chaewon said.

Yena just apologized.

She later fainted after that.

The last one she saw was them smiling at her.

'YA! CHOI YENA!! WAKE UP!!!' Yena made them worried again.

'She's hot,unnie.' Yuri said putting her hands in Yena's head.

'Tsskkk...such a careless duck..' Chaewon said,teasing the unconcious Yena.

Minju and Yuri laughed,while Chaewon stopped them.

'You two,stop laughing there.And just help me carry her on my back.' Chaewon said.

Minju and Yuri stopped laughing and helped Chaewon carry Yena on her back.

'Ugghhh...When did this duck gets so heavy?' Chaewon mumbled again,making Yuri and Minju giggled.

As soon as they arrived home,they put Yena in her old bed(yes,her bed when she's still staying with them)

They took turns looking after Yena.

'When will this duck wake up? It's been a a week since then.' Yuri said.

'I don't know.Just let her sleep more for now.She probably haven't gotten some sleep since the day we ignored her.' Chaewon said.

'She needs to wake up before my birthday.' Yuri said.

THIS IS IT FOR NOW...

TUNE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Just like what I promised yesterday,I did double update this book...

2020/10/29

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO OUR 12 ANGELS WHO BECAME ONE AS IZ*ONE!!!

I FORGOT TO PUBLISHED THIS PART,I'M REALLY SORRY,,,