But Chaewon hugged her more tightly.

'Just this time,Yul...I want to hug you tightly,just this time.' Chaewon said.

Yuri still feels so weak,so she just let her.

Minutes later,Chaewon broke the hug.

'I'm sorry for that,Yul.Did I hugged you too tightly?' Chaewon said.

'I..t..'s..o..k..a..y..u..n..n..i..e..J..u..s..t..c..o..m..e..t..o..m..e..w..h..e..n..e..v..e..r..y..o..u..n..e..e..d..c..o..m..f..o..r..t..' Yuri mumbled.

'Thank you,Yul.' Chaewon said.

Minju who's still confused asked them what's going on.

'What's going on? Why are you two like this? And Chaewon,where's Yena? Why did you come back alone?' Minju asked.

'Minju,can you ask it one by one? I'm not able to answer all of your questions all at once.' Chaewon said.

'Then,where's Yena?' Minju asked.

'I left her alone somewhere.' Chaewon answered.

'Then,why are you two like this? What happened? Is there something I don't know about?' Minju asked again.

'B..e..c..a..u..s..e..Y..e..n..a..i..s..t..h..e..r..e..a..s..o..n..w..h..y..a..l..l..o..f..t..h..i..s..h..a..p..p..e..n..e..d..' This time,it's Yuri who answered her.

Chaewon left the room,as she remembered what she and Yena have talked earlier.

Minju was about to stop her when Yuri let Chaewon be.

'L..e..t..h..e..r..M..i..n..j..u..S..h..e..'l..l..c..o..m..e..b..a..c..k..l..a..t..e..r..'

Minju just let her.

Meanwhile,Chaewon was crying hard again outside Yuri's room.

It's still hard for her to accept the truth...

The truth that it was Yena who almost killed her and Yuri.

'Why is it so hard? Why is it so hard to accept it? Why can't I forget about her?'

Chaewon keep mumbling those words.

Just then,Yuri with the help of Minju,approached Chaewon.

'U..n..n..i..e..j..u..s..t..l..e..t..i..t..a..l..l..o..u..t..'

Yuri sat besides Chaewon,and rested the older's head in her shoulders.

'Yul...'

'I..t..'s..o..k..a..y..u..n..n..i..e..I..'m..h..e..r..e..j..u..s..t..c..r..y...'

'Yul...I ended my friendship with Yena...'

'I..k..n..o..w..t..h..a..t..B..u..t..u..n..n..i..e..D..o..e..s..t..h..a..t..m..a..k..e..y..o..u..h..a..p..p..y..?'

'I don't know.I'm confused.'

'I..f..it..i..s..'n..t..m..a..k..i..n..g..y..o..u..h..a..p..p..y..t..h..e..n..d..o..'n..t..f..o..r..c..e..y..o..u..r..s..e..l..f..'

Chaewon was still crying...

Yuri was comforting her...

As much as she too was too angry to Yena,she ignored it and focus to Chaewon,who as we all know needs comfort now.

1 week has already passed,Chaewon still can't forgive Yena.

Yena too,ever since that day they talked,,,never did she ever appeared to her friends again,even once.

She also cutted all of her contacts with them,making her unapproachable anymore.

Minju,Chaewon and Yuri haven't fully forgiven Yena yet.

Minju,although has nothing to do about it,also gets mad at Yena.

Because of her,her sister almost died...

What happened to Yuri became so traumatic to Minju.

The sight of Yuri losing many blood still traumatized Minju,and she can't help but blame Yena for it.

Yena visited her once,but just like the other two,Minju also ignored her.

This is it for now...
What do you think will happen now?
Will they still be able to forgive Yena or not?
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...