❃.✮:▹ part eighteen

♪: IT's NOT YOU IT's ME : bea miller, 6LACK

"hey jae, you wanted to talk??" minju stepped inside the dorm she knew all too well. her feet automatically walking towards his room. since he no longer shares with jisung.

"yeah so i need to tell you something-" jaemin said sitting onto the bed until she cut him off.

"before you say anything, i just wanted to tell you that my comeback date got changed and it's coming really soon"she smiled and sat next to the empty spot next to him. jaemin also gave her a bright proud smile and stroked the back of her head supportingly.

as minju turned to his direction, he just stared at her, keeping his hand on the side of her head. she is all to familiar with this, but it always seems to give her butterflies. the way jaemin stares at each part of her face like she's a work of art and the way he smiles every time before adverting his eyes to another feature. minju couldn't help but blush.

she lifted her hand up and placed it above his hand that was still on the side of her face and she tilted her head into his warmth.

"i love you" she sighed and smiled. all he could do was smile back and say "i love you too" before pressing his lips right on hers lovingly and softly. they both knew this routine all too well.

the way jaemin carefully pushes her down onto the bed, the view minju gets when he gets on top and starts dragging his kisses down to her neck, marking her where people shouldn't see, the way his hand grazes up her thigh, the small butterflies every time she makes eye context with him that she always feels like she's safe and there isn't a care in the world.

jaemin also felt the same way, he didn't know how she had this effect on him. he completely forgot what he was going to say to minju, and how they ended up like this was a complete blur.

time passed as they spent their night entangled with each other, never wanting to let go.

-

"j-jeno i swear i didn't even k-know anything" ryujin cried out in her dorm room.

"WAS THIS YOUR PLAN? TO MAKE YOUR FRIEND GO IN THE WAY OF MY BESTFRIEND's RELATIONSHIP?!" jeno yelled at her as she sat there on the bed, tears falling onto her lap as she could only look down.

ryujin genuinely didn't know anything about how or why lia kissed jaemin, she always thought lia had a thing for soobin.

"jeno- please i swear i-i don't know a-anything, i-i can ask her right now" she sobbed out, he heavily sighed as he calmed down a little bit.

"did you even like me? was this your plan, to date me get your friend to fall in love with jaemin and ruin his relationship? and then what dump me? throw me away like trash?" he asked a little more quietly

"n-noo jeno, i REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU please don't make t-this seem like what i-it's not" she looked up at him with red puffy eyes, still fresh from all the tears. all he could do what just give her a blank stare. she knew that he didn't believe her.

so she got up from the bed and walked over to him.

she placed both of her hands on the side of his face. he first aggressively removed them but ryujin refused to let him whack them away.

"LOOK at me" she said getting his attention finally.

"lee jeno..." he looked at her dead in the eye as she sniffled, she sighed and had to say the most obvious and the most right thing to say in this moment.

"i.. love you, okay?! i swear to you, ABSOLUTELY SWEAR that i did not know anything about lia and her 'plan'. if i did i would've told you about it already and i'm close with minju i wouldn't have hid that for that long, PLEASE please believe me jen" silence and stares was all she got back.