❃.✮:▹ part fourteen

♪: BOOM : NCT 127

"you guys ready yet?" jeno came out of his room fixing up his sleeves as he waited for the boys. "one more second!" jaemin yelled out from his room.

jeno shook his head and joined the two youngest on the couch as they were immersed in a game. "are you sure you guys don't wanna come" they shook their head in response to jeno's question.

"jisung is jiheon not going?" jeno asked the boy that was too focused on the game but surprisingly jisung still replied. "nope, she has practice tonight, her groups been busy."

"okay okay, ready" haechan interrupted coming out in a fancy suit. well pretty much the same as the others. soon later renjun and jaemin came out and the four 00 liners were ready to go.

"ah jaemin, minju isn't coming?" haechan asked the now pink haired boy. jaemin just got it re dyed and it looks BEAUTIFUL. "i'm not sure, she said she's got comeback preparations so i don't know" jaemin replied.

"arin?" haechan turned to renjun. "hm? oh! nope. but she's coming over later" renjun said startling the two boys on the couch. "HUH?!" "shush you guys will be fine" renjun said.

"okay i guess we'll go then" jeno said saying goodbye to jisung and chenle as the four boys headed to the car park into the van.

-

"oh new bracelet unnie?" yuna asked lia when she came out of her room all fixed up for the party. "hm? oh! uhm yeah" lia replied. "wahh cartier?! that's expensive" yuna said in disbelief slightly touching the bracelet to get a closer look but lia snatched her arm away.

"someone gave it to me" lia smiled at her making yuna nod in response. "alright we all done??" yeji asked. "WAIT" ryujin came out of her room putting things in her bag.

"OKAY, now we're done, let's go" and now the girls were heading out to their van.

-

"okay we're all finished here guys, good job and get some rest! You guys did great" izone's dance instructor said as they bowed and started to pack up. "so, going to the party?" chaewon said bumping into minju's shoulder.

"hm what party?" eunbi heard and questioned the two. "oh, the end of year party" minju replied. "you're going?" chaeyeon asked with a water bottle in her hand before taking a sip. "no not me, jaemin" minju replied.

"wait you're saying you're boyfriend's going to a party with a ton of girl idols without you where there's going to be drinks and-"yujin got cut off by hyewon hitting her arm.

"yah" hyewon said making yujin's eyebrows arch. "unnie are you sure you don't want to go? I mean it'll kind of be worrying if you didn't" wonyoung said making minju question.

"will you guys go too?" minju suddenly asked. "hm I guess we could, we finished early anyway" eunbi smiled. "yes..." yuri quietly said but everyone heard her and turned to her.

"what? Hyunjin's going to be there" yuri said making all the girl's chuckle and walk out with their bags.

minju stood there a little bit thinking. Yena was just about to go out the door with the rest of the girls but noticed minju and walked up to her. "you okay?" yena asked.

"yeah I'm just worried, like what if people find out jaemin and I are a thing, like what if fans find out about the party-"minju got cut off by yena's sigh.

"minju ah, no one's going to find out I swear by it, and there's going to be so many idols at this party, trust me, no one will care" yena gave her a reassuring smile as they both walked out.

-

"okay ready?" yena came out of her room and walked to the living room. "yes, let's go!" chaewon said making the four girls walk out with her.

"oh, guys I'm just going to stop by jaemin's dorm, I think I left my portable charger there" minju said making the girl's nod.

"oh, I'll go with you!" yena said as the other girls waved and walked out the door.

-

*beep* arin opened the door to see yena and minju.

"oh minju? what are you doing here?" arin asked her invitng the two in. "i left my portable charger here and i need it for the party" minju chuckled.

"ahh oh annyeo, i'm arin" arin said to yena as yena smiled and bowed to her. "you guys are the same age!" minju said slowly walking to jaemin's room , she surprised the two and left them to get along in the living room.

minju opened the door to jaemin's room and heard a yell. "oh jisung" she saw him lying on jaemin's bed and chuckled.

"noona, what are you doing here?" he asked shyly. "i forgot my portable charger" minju said finally finding it on his desk where his laptop is. "got it, bye jisung!" she left the room leaving jisung in disbelief.

"oh so come to the party with us!" minju heard yena say to arin. "yeah come unnie!" minju agreed. "i don't know, i already told my members and renjun i'm not" arin said looking down.

"i don't think i have anything to wear" arin added on making the girls let out an 'oh'.

"WAIT no, i left some clothes here in renjun's room, HOLD ON" arin said running towards his room. "WAIT so you're coming??" yena questioned happily which made arin smile and nod in response.

-

later the girls were ready to go. they hopped in the van and headed straight for the party.

"oh btw, why do you have those types of clothes in renjun's closet?" arin surprisingly blushed and replied, "i recently left it there, for um- emergencies". yena let out an oh whereas minju just smiled relating to her statement ;).

any whos GUYS THIS IS WHAT EACH OF THEM WORE
just the mains xD
(and man looking for elegant AND NICE fits was a pain for IZ*ONE, the stylist rlly does them dirty hhhh)

any whos GUYS THIS IS WHAT EACH OF THEM WOREjust the mains xD(and man looking for elegant AND NICE fits was a pain for IZ*ONE, the stylist rlly does them dirty hhhh)