"Mmmmmm. Love, don't stop. Please. Let me cu...God. Oh god! Lisa! Mmmmmmm."

She cut my moan when she kissed me hungrily with passion.

"I can't live a day without you, Jennie. I love you and I will always crave for you." She whispered on my ear and i swear to god...one last push and hot touch of her finger and I'm done.

"I love you, Jennie. I love you much." She said while she's driving our rented red 1957 Cadillac Eldorado while we  pass by the romatic streets of Paris. My wife is really a romantic one when it comes to me.
I can see how happy she is being with me and driving a vintage car. Should I buy her one when we get back to Gangnam? I think I should. She's been always the one giving me expensive gifts, so why not get her a vintage car? The only stuff I bought for her are clothes and shoes since she admits she needs my fashion sense when it comes to her outfits. I am going to surprise you, baby!

When we arrived at the restaurant, i was amazed when we reached the rooftop part. It's so romantic seeing the view of Paris at night!
But what surprised me more when I saw two of the most influential people you will ever know in your whole fucking life--------North Korea's President and his beautiful wife wearing a JK dress. Lisa told me the first lady has been ordering from my line shop in Switzerland and here in Paris.
I hurriedly approached them and hugged the first lady. Lisa walked llike a high profile Chief as she greeted the President.

"Aaah! Chief, you don't have to be this formal. We're not in the North, are we? Thank you for granting my wife's request to meet your wife again." The President laughed because of Lisa's seriousness. But wait..this is a request from the first lady? Really? To meet me again? The last time we had them with us was on our wedding in Jeju.

During our dinner, we talked about my fashion career and projects. The first lady even said that if Lisa becomes the President of the South one day, I must build a shop in the North and use her power. I don't know if they are still joking or not as the President is encouraging Lisa to run for a position. He keeps praising Lisa's quality of work in the Military and even now. He really admires my wife.

They also tell me stories about Lisa's stay in the North and how great she was as the Military Captain who led the war and won over Japan.

"You know, sometime I wonder if the two of you are Lisa's real parents. You really love my wife like your own." I told the couple and we all laughed.

"I am actually planning to adopt her as our own. So is it okay with you Jennie to have both South and North Korean in-laws?" The President said and we just laughed.

After our dinner, we had wine. Wine here is so good and aromatic.
Lisa stood up and went to the restroom.

The couple and I have been talking for like 20mins and Lisa is not coming back yet. I got worried so i decided to follow her in the restroom.

My eyes went big seeing her with another woman on the hallway. She pushes Lisa to the wall and about to attack her with a kiss. I hid myself in the corner while spying in them.

"I  love you still. Don't you see we are really destined for each other? Of all places, our paths crossed in the City of Love. Aren't you wondering?" This slut just told my wife that. What the hell? What the fucking hell!

I can see Lisa is resisting. She wants to push her away but that bitch is positioning her knee to my wife's crotch like she is going to hit her thing anytime she move away.

"Kiss me. Or...or just make love to me tonight." She said. Lisa's brows furrowed and moving his head away to avoid this woman's kiss.

"We can't. Look, I am with Jennie again. I am just so lucky that she married me despite of what i did. We suffered a lot when I cheated on her. Especially my wife, i hurt her so damn much. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. It's wrong. So wrong. I don't want anyone else. I'm sorry, but I don't like you. I just want her. I love Jennie so much, so please, let me go now." Lisa said too worried and I know she wants to escape now.

"No. No. Please, listen to me. I can give you the fuck you deserve. You can do everything you want to my body. Just please-----" She said desparately to Lisa. I can't take this anymore. I approached them with my elegant walk and hot body sway.

"I believe you're just a slut and not deaf nor mentally impaired or maybe you are?" I surprised them and she startled.

"Jen." Lisa was surprised seeing me.

"Let me handle this, Love." I told my wife.

"The last time we saw each other, you apologized. So what's this again? Does your pussy itch so bad that you need my wife who fucks amazingly? Hmmm. Should I tell you in detail how my wife touches my body and fuck my soul every night and even in daylight? Should I let you know how hungry she is to taste my whole body and feel my hotness inside?" I said as I come near them.

She looks scared already but she couldn't find her way out.

"Don't say you're going to wreck a family again? Because I tell you, I am going to wreck your neck if you touch my wife from now on, Han Soo Hee."

I grabbed Lisa's hand while Soo Hee's scared face trembles in fear.