Chapter 23

Hinatas PoV

Me and Kozu were currently cuddling on the couch, he was playing Among us and I was just cuddled up to him. I was starting to get bored and needed attention from my precious boyfriend. So I decided to try and get what I needed.

I drew shapes on his chest, arms, hands and stomach but he just told me to stop because it tickles. I tried to get his attention by playing with his hair but again it failed. Then I just watched him play, I got annoyed real quick because he gave his phone more attention than me, his boyfriend.

„Babe, I'm bored. Can we watch a movie or just talk?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

He didn't even dare to look away from his phone and said „Sry Sho, I'm playing right now. Maybe later."

I pouted and started to poke his cheeks and waist. He gave me a quick glare anf told me to let him be. I was kinda offended by that and stood up.

„Where are you going baby?" he asked still not looking up.

Wow he noticed I stood up I thought and rolled my eyes.

„I'm going out for a bit, will be back by dinner. Bye" I said and didn't wait for an answer. I just slammed the door and made my way to a park.

After 10 minutes of walking around the park, I got bored again and thought of going back home but then Kozu would ignore me again. I decided to call someone.

As I scrolled trough my contacts I stopped on Suga-san. He texted me a few hours ago to make sure I gave him my real number. I had no one else to call and decided to call him and ask if we could hang out and talk.

After 3 rings he picked up.

S= Suga, H= Hinata

S: Hello, Sugawara Koushi here! Who's calling?

He asked with a very sweet and welcoming tone.

H: Hey Suga, it's Hinata.

S: Oh, hey Hinata. What's up? Did Kenma do something? You can tell me everything you kno-

Before he could panick any more I cut him off.

H: He didn't do anything, well nothing too bad at least. I just wanted to ask if you want to hang out at the park? We could talk everything out if you want to.

S: Oh yes of course! Where do you want to meet?

H: Oh uhm, do you know the park with the big beautiful field?

S: You mean the one near the two playgrounds?

H: Yea

S: Sure, I'll be there in 10. Should I bring any snacks, drinks?

H: Uhh if you can, could you bring some chips and a coke?

S: Of course. I'll see you then.

H: See ya soon Momma.

S: M-momma?! What do you mea-

I then just hung up and walked over to the field. I sat down in the middle of the field and took my phone out again. I scrolled through the new feeds of my friends and family and liked and commented on a few posts.

After what felt like hours I hear Sugas voice from the distance, calling my name.

I turned around and waved him over. He noticed me and walked over. He handed me a coke and the chips and sat down next to me.

„So what did Kenma do, for you to kinda run away?" Suga asked curiously

„I just wanted attention and he didn't give me any, he rather wanted to play. I did try to get his attention but it just resulted him to tell me to let him be. After he said that, I got up and went out. Of course I told him I was going to be back by dinner so he wouldn't worry."

I trust Suga, I can talk to him about anything and everything and he wouldn't judge me. He's like a mother but in a boys body.

„Oh, I guess I can keep you company but are you sure he won't be worried? I mean you're still his precious little sunshine."

I blushed at that comment.

„Well yeah but we needed to talk anyway so why don't do it now. I'll go back to be with Kozu again by dinner." Suga nodded and started asking some questions.

„How do you feel about the 1st and 2nd years?"

„Uhm I'm kinda scared of them but I'm not. I don't know if it makes any sense but I'm not afraid anymore because I'm with Kozu and the 3rd years at Nekoma are pretty overprotective of me. But I'm scared that if I'll ever be alone with one of them they'll beat me up again."

„Makes sense..hey what about that idea. You, Kenma, Kuroo, the 3rd years of Karasuno and the 1st and 2nd years of Karasuno meet up and you can talk things out with them?"

„I-I don't know...could we not..?"

„Okay, I see it's too early for that many people..how about you, Kenma and Yamaguchi? He's not that harsh towards you right?"

I didn't really like the idea of talking to him but I guess it's the best for now.

„Okay..that would be okay I think.. I'll have to talk to Kozu about it but he'll be okay with it when he knows that I'm okay with it."

„Okay, great!"

Suga and me talked a little more and as I promised I got home by dinner.