Chapter 11

Hinatas PoV

„K-kenma...I'm cold.." I turned in bed but couldn't fall asleep. It was too cold to and I wouldn't find a comfortable position I could sleep in. I saw Kenma look around my room as if he was searching for something, he turned back to look at me. I opened one eye and looked at him, expecting him to lay down next to me and wait for me to cuddle up to him.

As if he would've read my thought he layed down next to me and I almost immediately cuddled up to his side. My head laying on his chest, his arms were around my waist, one arm of mine is around his neck and the other is just laying on his chest next to my head.

„Is this warm enough for you Shouyo?" he asked really quiet. I looked up at him and saw that he has a faint pink blush on his cute face.

„Mmhm..we should cuddle more often Kenma,  it's so comfortable and I feel safe in your arms..." After that I let sleep take me into my dreamworld.

Kenmas PoV

I blushed as Shouyo layed his head on my chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

„Is this warm enough for you Shouyo?" I ask rather quietly because of the situation I'm in right now.

„Mmhmm...we should cuddle more often Kenma, It's so comfortable and I feel safe in your arms..." he looked up at me and smiled a bit. He looked so cute right now. His hair was even massier than usually, his cheeks had a hint of pink, his eyes were half closed and he smiled tiredly at me.

I could feel him fall asleep in my arms and I think it'll be better if I'll go to sleep now too.

I woke up and felt a certain weight on me, when I looked down I saw a peaceful sleeping sunshine on my chest, cuddled up to me. I tightened my grip on him and inhaled his scent. He smelled like citrus with a hint of orange. His scent kinda reminds me of his hair and his nickname ‚tangerine' .

I tried to get my game from the bedside table without waking the beauty in my arms, but I was too clumsy and let my game slip out of my hand. (He was currently under Shouyos head, has one arm still wrapped around him and with the other he tried to reach for his game). As soon as it fell on the ground Shouyo opened his eyes and had a questionable look on his face. I couldn't help the smile on my face, he was just so cute!

„Kenma...what happened...what was that noise?" he asked really confused and sleepy.

„I wanted to play a bit without waking you because you look so cute right now, right there.. I guess my arm was too weak." I explained a bit embarassed. He looked at me and gave me a cute little smile.

„Okay, thanks for trying but I hate you for waking me up." he said and tried to look intimidating but he just looked even cuter right now.

Without thinking I kissed him on the forehead and started to go through his hair. He blushed the second I kissed him and leaned his head into my touch a bit more. He really has soft hair, just like I was imagining it.

Wait did I just kiss him on his forehead?! Omg omg omg, I just kissed my crush on his forehead...

„Kenma...I wanted to tell you something remember?" he asked and sat up.

„Yes, you said you wanted to before we got here." I said also sitting up. Shouyo now sat on my lap and as if my arms belong there, I wrapped them around his waist. He leaned his body against my chest and rested his head on my shoulder.

„Well...do you remember the message you read...?" I nod in response and started drawing circles on his back as a sign of comfront.

„Yes...uhm- well I'm being bullied by the 1st and 2nd years from my team...they beat me up almost everyday behind the gym at lunch, if I don't go there the beating will be worse the next day. They call me names and don't tell me if we have training or not. The 3rd years do nothing about it but always tell me that they care but I just c-can't b-b-believe them.....they never tell them to stop or tell me when we're training. They don't even tell me if we have a practice match or training camp! I have no friends at school! The only persons that make me happy is my family! I didn't tell them about the beating cause I didn't want to worry them..." At this point Shouyo was sobbing into my shoulder and I just sat there hugging him and trying to think of a solution. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want him to live that way, he doesn't deserve it. And then I got an idea, I don't know if it'll work but we could try.

„Shouyo...what do you think of Nekoma? Do you like my team..?" He nods and I sigh out of relief.

„Okay...I can't promise you that it'll work but I could try and talk to my principle and your mother and we could transfer you to Nekoma High..?" He took a minute to process what I just said and then shot his head up. He looked at me with wide eyes. I could see the sadness and how afraid he is in his eyes and I wanted to change that into hapiness and trust.

„B-but Nekoma is in Tokyo...a-and I-I l-l-live in M-m-miyagi...that wouldn't w-work Ke-kenma.." he looked down at my lap and it looked like he hold back tears.

„Then live with me Shouyo, I live alone and I would love to have you by my side everyday day."  he looked up and again, looked shocked. He started crying and nodded his head uncontrollably. I was tackled by him and we were now laying on his bed with him crying and me just laying there, holding him as thight as I can.