Chapter 1

Hinatas PoV

I groan as I realize that it's already time to wake up so that I don't be late for practice. Don't get me wrong, I really love volleyball! It's just that I'm not very welcomed at my school or team. Everytime I change I see the scars on my arms and think of the 1st and 2nd years at my school and how much they hurt and insult me.

Of course no one but my team knows about this. If I tell anyone else Kageyama, Tanaka and Nishinoya will beat me up and I already have enough scars.

The only people who still like me are Suga-san , Daichi-san , Asahi-san , Kiyoko-san and Yachi-san but they do absolutely nothing about the bullying. They just ignore it. Our coach doesn't even realize that most of the team insults me, they think I'm the happy little sunshine I pretend to be. I'm always smiling like an idiot, that way no one realizes my depression or sadness.

I secretly hope someone would notice that way I could talk to them and maybe they could help me out and talk with the team or something.

„Shouyo! You'll be late to practice if you don't come down and eat your food!"

I walk down the stairs, already changed into school uniform and see my mother and Natsu at the table with 3 plates on the table.

My mother is the best, she always makes me smile and I mean my real smile, same goes with Natsu. I'm always happy when I'm with them sadly my mother doesn't realize what's happening to me at school or practice, to be honest I can't really blame her. I never tell her how practice went or how school was, I always tell her that I have lots of friends and am really happy that I have such a good team.

After I ate my breakfast I put my shoes on and walked to school. I have a fresh bruise on my leg, that's why I refused to take my bike today.

*Time skip brought to you by Tsukishimas saltyness*

I go into the sports hall and see that everyone is already there, of course I can't go into the changing room without being insulted first.

„Eyo shrimpy! Nice bruise you got on your leg!" 

„Boke! Change already! We have a practice match tomorrow, we need you!"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that they never tell me when we have a practice match or a training camp, I only know when the day comes or the day we're training for the practice match/training camp.

I quickly go to the changing rooms and change.

„Come here Boke! We need to train our quick attack!"

„He won't make any progress Kageyama, did you forget? He is good for nothing."

„C'mon Yams he's good enough to be our target."

„Fucking Tangerine! Usual time behind the school, got it?" „Of course Tanaka.." I muttered. „How did you just call me?" he says as he walks to me. „T-t-tanaka-senpai I meant to say Tanaka-s-senpai!" I shout.

„Come on Hinata, train a bit Nekoma won't be easy to beat" Suga says as he puts his hand on my shoulder, I flinch as his hand touches my shoulder and quickly take a step forward, I turn around and tell him that I'll train as hard as I can.