Eliq's POV

So me and Chris were told that Amandine, was out of the hospital. I thought her name was Amandaliov but everyone got it wrong. Her real name is Amandine, "Chris look at this!" I screamed. I was staring at the front cover of Pretty Tern. Sure, I hated magazine's but Amandine was on it and my sister Jackie was one of the co-writers. "Woah, she's tough! I wouldn't want to get out of the hospital for a while." Chris said. I heard a violent knock, when I looked out the window, all I could see was snow. My dad. He unlocked the door and pushed me to the ground. I lunged at him and we wrestled on the floor until I had his hands behind his back. "Why are you here?" I said angrily. I felt a storm over my head. " Kid I'm just here to say Hi." my dad said. "You could've just texted me. Leave Now!" I screamed. Amandine was in her wheelchair staring me down through the doorframe. She moved her hand in a up movement. My dad was thrown to the wall. "Hey this must be your girlfriend! do you want to put me down so I can talk to my son?" My dad said. "You foolish man! Who do you think you are! I'm not his girlfriend! Diaval get him!" Amandine screamed. "STOP DIAVAL!" I screamed. Diaval stopped and threw my dad to me. "We'll see you later Eliq." Diaval said while pushing Amandine out. "Wow, powerful friends you got there! She could've killed me!" My dad said. "Tell me again why exactly you are here." I said. "Because you are invited to join the guardians." My dad said. "No way will I ever join the guardians, to ignore my mother!" I yelled. Chris came down and yelled "GET OUT!!" My dad was a bit intrigued. He walked out and said "Bye guys! Txt me if you get girlfriends!" I was so angry at him. "Do you still wanna watch movies on Netflix?" Chris asked. "Sure!" I said cheerfully and we watched Are we almost there? My favorite movie!