Pocahontas's POV

So I traveled by boat on my canoe with my best friends Kida and Nakoma. We were traveling and we stopped at the Disney Lake. "Finally we're here!!!" Nakoma screamed. "Hi there! My name's Robin Hood. I really like your canoe! Want me to show you around?" Robin said. Nakoma and Kida left to the diner with their clothes and everything. "Sure, just let me grab my bags." I said. I turned around, no bags "OH MY GOODNESS!! I left m-" I said, I saw Robin with my bags. "you almost gave me a heart attack!!!" I yelled at him. "Why'd you get so scared? Something precious in your bags?" He asked. "No, and if there were something I'd never say it to a theif. I know who you are, just being my bags to my dorm." I said fiercely. We walked to my dorm talking all about school and hobbies. We finally got to my dorm, I looked at my dorm members:
Pocahontas
Megara
Esmerelda

Ok, I don't know them yet. A magic key appeared in my hand. I entered my gorgeous dorm. Robin laid my bags on my bed. "So, I'll be on my way. Good Even-" I grabbed his arm. "Give me my jewelry back now you thief." I said. He handed it over. " and my money" I said. He handed it over "How are you so good?" He asked. "I've had training" I replied. He said " ok well here's the rest of everything, sorry." I finally relaxed. I fell asleep at 6:30 when my roommates walked in. "Hey, roommate" said a girl with a purple dress. Another girl with a crop top and a skirt came in with a tambourine. "Hello, my name is Esmerelda Dame" The girl with the tambourine said. "I'm Pocahontas Jamestown." I said. "I'm Megara Athens" We watched movies on Netflix and stayed up all night. "Guys... A guy named Kocoum wants to see Pocahontas." Megara said. "Tell him I'm not here!" I whisper yelled. " She's not here, sorry I think you've got the wrong dorm." Esmerelda said as she danced her way towards the door. "oh ok well tell her I'm sorry." Kocoum replied. "who's that? Don't tell me, creepy ex." Esmerelda said. "yea, he was supposed to be my husband. I uh fell in love with a man from Jamestown. His name's-" I started to say Johns name until Megara started to cry. "was his name John Smith? Because that was my cousin! I was told he died!" She said. I told her that he's alive and is in the school. We went to the ice cream parlor called Frozen Treats and had cookie dough ice cream. I loved my roomates.