Christopher's POV

My name is Christopher of Arendelle and I'm best friends with Nick Wazowski. Me and my cousin Eliq are new to Disney High. We were invited by Amandaliov, I've heard she's in the Disney High hospital. I headed straight there, I was interrupted by a kid named Hiro. "Hey I'm new here, can you point to me the mechanics room?" He asked. "I'm new here too, I'm sorry I don't know." I replied. I walked in to the hospital and a girl at the desk said " Hi, I'm Mila Mirage! How may I help you?" She said. She had silver hair and green eyes. "I'm here to see Amandaliov." I said. "Ok second floor, 8 rooms to the left! Have a nice day!" She replied. I ran up the stairs wondering what she would look like, maybe she has horns like her mom! I opened the door and she jolted "who are you?" She asked. "Calm down, my name's Christopher of Arendelle, you can call me Chris." I said. "Oh! Nice to meet you. How was your flight?" She asked. "Good...I am more of a ship type of person though." I replied. It was nice to meet Amandaliov. "So Amandaliov what happened?" I asked. "You can call me Amanda, and a bunch of princesses kinda beat me up." She said. A boy walked in to check on her. "Amanda who's this?" He asked sternly. "It's ok Diaval, it's my pen pal from Arendelle. He's new here." She said. I was nervous about being here. "Oh ok. What's your name?" He asked nicely. "I'm Christopher of Arendelle, call me Chris." I said. " Ok Chris, I'll show you around the school. Amanda hasn't slept in two days, she needs her rest." He replied. "Oh shut it! I slept for......two hours! Ha!" She yelled. They are brother and sister I think. Me and Diaval walked all over the campus and went to the Jungle Café. " So you are from Arendelle, right?" He asked. "Yeah, is Amanda your sister or your girlfriend? I asked. "She's my sister. I visit her every day since she's been in the hospital ever since Princesses tried to kill her." He replied. "Oh wow! I thought princesses were go-" I was cut off by a girl named Bo Peep who screamed " Look Everybody the princesses are going to see Amandaliov!!!" She shouted. Oh no, they're actually trying to visit her. Diaval transformed into a raven and flew in front of the hospital door. He motioned me to come over "what exactly are we doing here?" I asked. "A, we block the door. B, we fight them. They're as brutal as me times one. They have no hearts." As soon as he said that Maleficent who was in the potion store with Regina and Ursula came over with the two of them. "YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY SISTER. NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!" Maleficent screamed. The princesses gasped and they all ran away except Snow White and the four princesses. Snow came up to Diaval and said "why Diaval must we always Fight?" Then she punched him in the stomach. I grabbed her arm, she swung at my face. I dodged, Diaval grabbed her and out her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Anyone else?" Ursula said. Regina then flew us out of there and into her castle. Woah today was crazy.