"Yeah, I saw him." Marlene nodded. "He was sitting with your family. He looked like he was going to cry too, especially when you got stabbed, Nick."

"Good, that was some of my best acting."

Camila rolled her eyes, elbowing him in the ribs when it was time to go back out. Marlene went first with the background actors. Camila stood, watching her costars go out in turn before it was just her and Nick.

They went out last, the blinding lights and crowd overwhelming, but Camila couldn't stop beaming. Nick bowed like crazy before gesturing to her. Camila curtsied and she swore she heard Shawn screaming loudest.

In the dressing room afterwards, Camila scrubbed off her stage makeup, brushing the huge ringlets out of her hair and pulling it back into a ponytail. She changed from her costume into jeans and a hoodie. She came out of the bathroom to see Nick on the other side of the partition, still struggling with the many layers of his costume.

There was a knock on the dressing room door, but Shawn didn't wait for her to answer before bursting in. Camila ran into his arms, feeling herself tearing up.

"I can't believe I just did all that." She breathed, feeling Shawn squeeze her.

"You were amazing, baby! You really seemed like a real princess." He smiled, holding her hands in his. "It was... uh, only five seconds, right? You made sure it only lasted five seconds? Because I was counting too—"

"It was only five." Camila laughed. "Trust me, I didn't want to kiss him any longer than I had to."

"Uh, I can hear you!" Nick said from the other side of the partition.

"Nice job dropping the sword, man." Shawn chuckled and Nick groaned.

"Yeah, well, that's not happening tomorrow." He said. "I think I might accidentally lose my gloves before the next show."

"Nice." Shawn laughed before turning to her. "You ready? Your parents are dying to see you."

"Yes, but then we should go. I'm starving!"

After hugging her parents and sister, and taking a million pictures, Camila followed Shawn out the backstage door where his bike was parked. The rest of the cast crowded into Josh's van. Only Camila got to ride with Shawn, her face pressed against his warm back.

At the restaurant, Shawn tied his apron on over his t-shirt and jumped over the counter to the kitchen. He and the other assistants made a million plates of food for all the actors and stagehands crowded into the booths.

Camila watched him go between the kitchen and lounging beside her in the booth, stealing fries from her plate and laughing when she pulled him into a kiss.

Camila walked around the tables, spotting her fellow actors, some with their makeup still on, sharing milkshakes and fries. Camila stepped widely around the table where Nick and Marlene were making out and found Sofia sitting alone.

"Hey." Camila sat beside her. "How're you holding up?"

Camila followed her gaze to where Aaliyah was sitting with a boy, his letterman jacket around her shoulders. They were holding hands and laughing. Shawn was watching them with narrowed eyes.

"Fine." Sofia smiled. "Really, I mean it. I'm happy for her."

"You're so sweet, Sof." Camila put her arm around her.

"I think I want to tell her, though." Sofia breathed. "Tell her that I'm—you know—"

"Are you sure?"