"I'm Camila, she's Ally." Camila said as she pats her friend who smiled shyly at Troy.

"I'll give you one of my specialties then, as a sign of thanks since you found me attractive Ally." Troy teased as he turned around.

"What the heck?!" Ally whispered to Camila.

"What?!" Camila whispered back, Ally gently tapped her chin with the back of her hand as an indication that the guy is indeed attractive in her eyes.

"Do something!" Camila encouraged her friend.

"Here." Troy smiled as he placed two glasses of drinks on the counter.

"Thank you Troy." Ally shyly said, while Troy stopped for a moment.

"Huh, I guess Troy gets dysfunctional as well." Camila said a little too loud that made the two look at her and laugh.

"Well, you guys get to know each other. I'll just check this place-I mean go to the bathroom." Camila lied as an excuse but miserably failed.

"She's setting you up isn't she?" Troy chuckled as Camila moved away.

"I guess so." Ally laughed.

"Well, Be sure to thank her for me. I had my eyes on you since you came." Troy chuckled shyly.

"Oh really now?" Ally teased.

"Yeah, You look really stunning. So why are you here?" He asked as they started to get to know each other.

"Shit!" A voice hissed as the door flew open as she was about to go out.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Camila said as she helped the woman.

"It's ok, but please be careful next time." The woman mumbled as she held her forehead,

"Are you ok?" Camila asked as she looked at her forehead for a sign of injury, The woman nodded before looking at Camila.

"Oh wow." Camila thought as pair of viridescent eyes locked in hers. The girl smiled at her softly before passing her.

"Ally, I badly need help I-Camila! There you are, Troy was just introducing me to his friend/co-worker." Ally smiled as Camila walked to her.

"So what happened to your forehead Lauren?" Troy laughed as his friend placed an ice on her forehead.

"Camila?" Troy asked as Camila, while the others look at her, Lauren gave her a small smirk while Camila froze in her spot before running away.

"Oh my gosh, she's not usually like that." Ally chuckled at her friend.

"I know her, she's the reason behind this." Lauren chuckled as she pointed at her forehead.

"I'm so sorry." Ally said.

"It's fine, she's cute." Lauren smiled before walking to the other side of the bar to attend to the customers. The raven haired girl looked at Camila and gave her a wink.

"Is she single?" Ally whispered to Troy.

"Yeah. For years now, Her last girlfriend cheated on her with her Ex boyfriend." Troy whispered back.

"Is Camila single?" Troy asked as he noticed Lauren looking at the brunette who was currently sitting at a booth by herself.

"Since birth." Ally laughed. Camila noticed Lauren looking at her and decided to play the game and winked back at her.

"Set up?" Troy grinned.

"Set up." Ally agreed.

~