☔︎︎ 9 ☔︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Storm Dragons Shield!"

"Yarashi!"

She gets sent back to a wall and crashed into it. Her shield breaks. She stands back up from the rubble. "This crash was less painful?" Yarashi says. She looks behind her and sees All Might. She knew her crash was softer than usual!

"You really don't know how to hold back." All Might says.

"It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that pink girl. She was gonna hit me pretty hard, you know. Violence for the sake of others make it admirable. Isn't that right, hero?" Shigaraki says.

"You know All Might, I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good and what's bad. Symbol of Peace, Ha. You're just a device to repress viole-"

Shigaraki gets sent back and crashed into the ground. Everybody looks at Yarashi shocked even the Nomu. She was so unimaginably quick. "You talk to much." She simply says.

"Young Akagi!" All Might yells. "Don't worry All Might! I'm a dragon slayer after all! Oh wait, you don't know what this is, I'll tell you later." Yarashi says.

She looks at the Nomu. "You hurt a family member of mine? You'll regret that." Yarashi says, glaring at the Nomu.

The Erza glare was so scary that the Nomu started to shake. Erza would be proud and give her a strawberry cake. Yarashi backs up and flies into the sky. "Storm Dragons Sizzling Hail!" Wherever the Nomu moved, he got hit. How was the girl so quick and strong?

She appears in front of him and cuts off his arms. The Nomu jumps back to regenerate again but she appears in front of him. "I won't give you time!" She yells. She cuts his legs off and punches him back.

She walks over to him to finish him. Unfortunately Kurogiri appears behind her and makes her body go half way through a portal. "What the?!" She asks. "Yarashi!" Izuku yells. The Nomu gets back up and grabs Yarashi legs.

Thankfully, All Might comes over and punches the Nomu away. Yarashi quickly gets out of the portal. "You should stay down. Storm Dragons Roar!" She hits Kurogiri down and goes over to him.

She goes to hit him again but Shigaraki comes from a portal behind her and touched her back. "AHHHH!" Yarashi yells in pain. She turns around and grabs Shigaraki arm.

She takes him out of the portal and slams him into Kurogiri. All Might also punched Nomu back next to them. "Young Akagi, I appreciate your help very much but you're injured. I want you to go to the others." All Might says.

I lightly freeze my back. "Sorry, All Might. But I don't leave family to fight alone." Yarashi says. All Might sighs. He really doesn't want to see any of his students hurt.

"Nomu! Attack them!" Shigaraki exclaims. "Let's go All Might!" Yarashi says, she helps propel All Might forward so he's quicker. All Might repeatedly punches the Nomu. He didn't give any time for the Nomu to hit back.

The Nomu eventually breaks through and they both hit each other repeatedly.

All Might falls back. "Young Akagi!" All Might says. "On it. Storm Dragons Blizzard!" Yarashi says. A tornado forms and blades of ice is in it. "Time to fly!" Yarashi says, she directs the tornado towards the Nomu.

The Nomu gets flown away by the Tornado and hits the top of the USJ. "Now, Villains. I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible." All Might says. "Hey, what's going on?" Shigaraki asks, scratching his neck.

The only thing Yarashi could think right now was that he needed lotion. "He's not any weaker at all and that Fairy Tail girl...Did that guy lie to me?" Shigaraki asks. "What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd clear this or something right?" All Might asks.