Chapter Twenty-Five

Amberlys POV

Jake turned on the radio and the song Black Widow by Ria and Iggy. Jake looked over at me and nodded his head. I just had to sing this. I missed the first half, but oh well I like this part anyways.

Like a black widow baby

I'm gonna l-l-l-love until it hurts

Just to get you I'm doing whatever works

You've never met nobody

That'll do you how I so ya

That will bring you to your knees

Praise Jesus hallelujah

I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it

Till you feel like you breathe for it

Till you do any and everything for it

I want you to fiend for it

Wake up and dream for it

Till its got you gasping fir air and you lean for it

Till they have a cat scan and check your mine and its nothing but me on it

(on it on it on it.)

Now its me-time believe that

If its yours when you want it I wouldn't promise I need that

Till I'm everywhere that you be at

I can't back go quick

Cause this here is the fatal attraction

So I take it Ll or I don't want shit.

You used to be-.

Before I could sing the song Jake turned it off. Then I hears clapping. I looked over at Jake and saw he had my phone in his hand smirking. I looked closer at the phone and noticed he called Adam.

"Wow Amberly, I did not know you could rap like that." Adam said and started clapping again. My faces turned beat red. I quickly grabbed the phone from Jake and hung up.

"Dick head." I threw my at Jake as hard as I could.

He laughed and picked my phone up and laid it down. "I do have a dick, and it had a head sooo."

"Your disgusting." I rolled my eyes and drove into the parking lot of the mall.

"Yeah but you love me. Yay! We are going to the mall." Jake said undoing his seat belt and getting out of the car as fast as he can.

"Childish." I muttered to myself while grabbing my phone. I checked my phone seeing that I had a message. I clicked on it seeing that it is from Adam.

Adam Baby

Nice song. Really

I laughed and texted back.

I'm glad you liked it. I might just sing one to you later on. ;)

Not even a minute later he texted back.

Can't wait ;)

I laughed and was about to reply but someone snatched my phone away. "Stop having phone sex and come on the shops are waiting." Jake yelled putting his hands on his hips.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. "I was not having phone sex." I got out of the car and locked it.

"That's not what it looked like." He said walking ahead of me.

"Like you have not had phone sex before." I grabbed my phone out of his pocket and put it in my bra.

"I never said I didn't."