Chapter Two

Amberlys POV

Shot through my heart

And your to blame

Darling you give love

A bad name.

I woke up to my phone going off. I groaned and rolled to my night stand to get my phone. I love Bon Jovi but when he wakes me up I hate him. I did not bother looking at the I.D. They better hope they have a good reason to wake me up. "You better have a good reason waking me up." I said without even saying hello.

"Well hello to you too, Amberly." A deep voice said while chuckling. I knew who it was. I can hear his smirk through the phone.

"How did you get my number and what the hell do you want Adam. I'm trying to get some sleep." I said while running a hand down my face sitting up in my bed, resting my back on some pillows.

"I would watch my mouth If I was you Amberly." He said with a warning tone. I just rolled my eyes. Who the hell does he think he is. "And to answer your first question, I got your number while you were sleeping. You should really learn to lock your stuff."

"I do lock my stuff." I say while rolling my eyes. 

"You do? Then why was your door unlocked?" He asked in a smudge tone.

Instead of answering I jump out of bed causing my legs to get tangled up in the covers and making me fall down. "Shit." I groaned while getting up. I could hear him laughing through the phone. "Its not funny!" I yelled while opening my bedroom door. I ran down the hall and sure enough my door was unlocked. I locked it and turned around. I screamed my lungs out and almost fell against the door when I saw a man sitting at my kitchen table.

"Shhh. Its just me." He said while trying to hide his laughter.

I gave him my best glare I had. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I told you I would come by, and I did." He said smirking.

"Yeah well you did not have to give me a heart attack while doing it." I said walking back into my bedroom.

"Hey where are you going?" He said while following me. I just ignored him and went into my bedroom. "I asked you a question Amberly." He stated while sitting on the bottom of my bed.

"Well as you can see, I'm in my bedroom." I said reaching for the contract on my night stand.

"Have you even read that yet?" He asked already know the answer.

I raised an eyebrow at him. I mean come on, why are you going at ask something when you already know the answer to it. "What do you think?"

"Ms. Grey, if I was you I would watch my mouth." He said in a deadly tone. But that did not scare me.

"Don't call me that." Nobody calls me that. That was my stepfathers last name, and I be damn if I'm getting called by his last name. my mother made me change my last name to his. I hate that bastard.  He must have noticed my change in attitude because he did not say anything he was just looking at me with concern. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "How about you go in the living room until I get dressed, and then we can talk about the contract."

He groaned. "I have already seen your body. You have nothing to hide because I like it, I liked it all." He said licking his lips. That caused me to blush. Big time. "Aw am I making dear Amberly blush." He said while moving towards me.

"Shut up." I muttered under my breath. That just caused him to laugh and get up.

"Oh and by the way." He said. I looked up at him. "I love the shirt. I definitely want it." That caused me to blush yet again. Which caused him to laugh and walk out. Jackass.