Chapter Thirty-Five

Amberlys POV

We left the restaurant after paying. We were walking to the car when my phone rang. I sighed and got it out of my bag.

I didn't pay any attention to the phone I just answered it. "Hello?"

"If you want to see your twin and the girl again met me at the warehouse midnight tomorrow night."

I dropped my phone and froze. Adam turned and looked at me with a worried facial expression. "What's wrong? Who was that on the phone?"

The only words that I say with with out just freaking it the words that come out of my mouth now. "He has them."

Adam took my hand and ran to the car. It was hard for me to run in this dress and these heels but I don't care. We got to the car and we both got in. I buckled my seat belt and seen Adam do it out of the corner of my eye. He started the car and pressed down on the gas. He was driving fast and I seen his knuckles turn white from how hard he is gripping the steering wheel.

What if something happens to them. It will be my fault. What if he kills them. How would I live with myself knowing that my brother and Rose died because of me.

"Don't think like that." Adam said in a low serious voice. "I have a plan. I will explain everything to you when we are at the house." I looked over at him. I didn't even know I said that out loud . I nodded my head and looked out the window.

We arrived at the house in no time. I got out of the car and heard Adam shut his door. I walked up to the door and waited fir him to get here. He pulled they keys out of this pocket and opened the door and oped the door. He let me go first and I gave him a quite thank you. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I put my elbows on my knees and put my face in my hands. I felt the couch dip down beside me and I felt Adam put his hand on my back.

"It's going to be okay. They are both going to be fine."

"How do you know that? Can you see into the future somehow? You don't know if they are going to be fine." I said standing up and walking to my room.

"Come here." Adam said making me stop in my tracts and turn around. "I said come here not just stop and turn around."

I was going to tell him to fuck off but I remembered he is still my master. I did as he said and came to him. "Now look at me Amberly."

I looked at him. He grabbed my cheeks on a loving manner. "Everything is going to be okay. I said earlier that I had a plan and I do. Just trust me okay." He said looking me right in the eye the whole time.

I nodded my head. "I'm sorry Adam it's just Jake is my only brother I have left and Rose is just so young and innocent. I don't want anything to happen to them."

He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my hear. "Everything's going to be okay baby." We stayed like this for a while. Not talking just holding holding either. He let go of me and told me to go to my room and get ready. I didn't bother asking for what because I already know.

I went to my room and put my hair up in a tight bun and walked out and went to my closet. I found my black tank top, black yoga pants, black sports bra, black jacket, black long socks and grabbed my black knees high boots. I walked back into my room and seen Adam sitting on the bed. He looked at me and the clothes I had in my hand.

"Good. I thought you would get something red to wear with heels."

"I'm not stupid Adam."

"Never said you were babe."

I rolled my eyes and started changing clothes. I seen Adam biting his lip and he open his mouth to say something but before he could I threw my shirt at him then my bra. I was putting my bra on when I felt him come up and squeeze one of my nipples. My back arched at I gasped.

"That wasn't nice of you throwing your clothes at me was it?" He said grabbing my whole breast and squeezing it not hard but hard enough to make me wet.

"No master it wasn't maybe you should do something about it." I said in a low sexy voice.

"Hmm maybe I should but we have people waiting for us so we need to hurry up and get ready."

"People? What people?" I said putting my clothes on.

"Some People that I called to help." He said leaving the room.

"Oh." I put my boots on and walked out of the room. I went to my bathroom and put a little mascara and eye liner on you know just to give me that bad ass look. I walked out and down the stairs. Adam was sitting on the couch.

"You ready?" He asked getting up and getting a back pack that he had beside him on the couch. He had changed out of now monkey suite and changed into black jeans and a black muscle shirt. "I know I'm sexy as hell, but stop staring and let's go." He said walking towards the door.

I rolled my eyes and followed him. He opened the door and as I was walking he smacked my on my ass while. I gasped and turned around. "That's for rolling your eyes."

I smiled a little and turned back around walking to the car. I figure we were going to take the Range Rover so I just walked over to that one. He unlocked the door and I got in. He threw his bag in the back and go into the car starting it up and taking it off. "Hey Adam?"

"Hmm." He said pulling out of the drive way.

"What's in the bag?" My curiosity got the best of me.

"You know just guns, knives and ammo." He said pulling to a red light.

"Oh okay."

"You can shoot a gun right?"

I turned to face him again and gave him a flat look. "No Adam I don't know how to shoot a damn gun." I said my sarcasm dripping through my voice.

He rolled his eyes and started driving again. About 25 minutes later we pulled up to this decent looking house. To say it was nice would be a understatement. There were some type of vines growing on the side of the house and around the small wooden door. There were weeds all around the yard and in between the stepping stones. It was a small house. I would say about two bed rooms maybe even one. We got got out of the car and I noticed that there was other cars around on the side of the house. I hate when people park their car in the grass it kills the grass and makes it look bad. 

Adam took my hand and started walking towards the door. He knocked three times and waited. I heard foot steps getting closer and closer to the door each second.

The door opened and reviled

Adam?

******************************************************************************************

Okay so here is the next chapter! Yay! School is almost over so I'll be able to write on a normal basis. I hope ya'll like this chapter. Please vote and comment it'll be great. The more votes the sooner I will update. Love ya'll.
                XOXOX.