Chapter One

Amberly POV

Follow me. He demanded in his deep husky voice walking through the doors of his house or should I say a fucking mansion! The outside of his house was beyond beautiful. Just from looking at it from the outside of the house, it had at least 15 room, maybe more. The hallways leading up to this room he is taking me too is probably more expensive than everything in my apartment. It has dark brown wood floors, different colored gray stone walls some being light gray to dark gray to medium gray, and the curtains on the windows were long dark wine velvet red color. There are some, what I am assuming to be family portraits, of a much younger looking him and with two people, which I am assuming to be his parents. If so I can clearly see the resemblance between him and his father.

He gets to the door and opens it for me stepping aside motioning for me to go first. I walk in and see again some family portraits on the dark blue walls along with some photos of cats. I am assuming he is a cat person which is defiantly fine with me because I, myself, am a cat person but my apartment building says no cats. I turn my head and see a dark brown wooden desk in the middle of the room with some stacks of paper on the corner and a rather expensive computer in the middle. I make my way over to the desk and take a set in front of it, assuming he wants to sit behind the desk. He walks over and like I thought takes a seat behind the desk. He clears his throat and rolls his shoulders back and leans back in the comfy black leather desk chair, propping his elbows up on the arm rests and folding his hands together, staring directly at me, hardly blinking with his deep sexy gray eyes.

I pull my knees up to my chest and tuck a piece of my medium length black hair behind my ears. I stare back at him deciding on if I should break the silence or just continue to stare back at his sexy chiseled face. He has short black hair and a fixed jaw line. He has a few facial wrinkles, probably from smiling a lot. He looks to be about in his later 20s, maybe 24 through 26. His lips move to a smirking form, showing his perfect set of white teeth, making me blush and look away because he seems to have caught me drooling over him. I fixate my eyes on anything but him. I remember the events from last night after I left the party that my friend was having, slowly biting my lip. Oh, how he had me tied to the bed only in my bra and panties, begging for more. Making me arch my back and twirl my hips wanting more of him inside me. Taking me to a whole other world of pleasure that I have never been to before. Reminiscing about last night I see? He says, breaking the silence with his sexy deep voice.

Maybe I was or maybe I was thinking about another time I had with someone else. I tease playing with the ends of a strand of hair. He scoffs and gets up out of his chair, walking around to where I am. Pulling a strand of my hair back and placing his perfectly sharp teeth on my neck and slowly applying pressure while sucking. Making me moan and tilt my head to the other side. He stops a few seconds later pulling away but not before licking the area of my neck where he, assuming, left a big ass hicky.

He smirks and walks around to the other side of the desk again and takes his seat. Still thinking about that other time now? I blush and gather myself up in the seat again and cross my legs. Sitting straight up and I lay my hands in my lap and look up at him. So, why did you bring me in here? I would have much rather stayed in bed and had a repeat of last night. He chuckles and gets a stack of papers from inside his draw and lays them on his desk.

I can only imagine the questions I am going to get whenever I tell my friends about this. Oh gosh, I hope shes not mad that I left. I didnt mean to just up and leave with him. I guess I got carried away since its just been a while since Ive been with a guy since my last relationship didnt end to well. I will have to call her whenever I leave and pray shes not too upset with me.

"So what do you say." He asks while eyeing me up and down.

About what? I ask, not hearing a word he just now said. My phone vibrates and I glace down at it. It my friend asking me if I am still alive and if I am okay since I left without telling her a damn thing. Before I can reply shes sending me another message asking me how our new bosses dick felt. My eyes go wide and I quickly put my phone away. New boss..if I would have known that I would not have agreed to coming over last night.