****
"

Farukh Ahmed is gao ka kayi sanat ka (industry owner) maalik hai.....wo---woh aksar yaha aaya karta hai. Peechle kuch..kuch mahino se kabhi bhi woh yaha aa kar.....mu-- mujhse badh sulukhi karta hai............."

Amrin started to narrate the events which took place from last two months. She was hesitant to tell the things to the strangers but Mrs Farhat caught the look on her face so she  encouraged her little to the girl about telling her women's association which help the women in many ways with official officer's.

While Adnan was sitting on the little dark brownish soil. It was wet due to the dew. Because of heavy pour last night the frangnace of wet mud was so refreshing the person was sitting was inhaling it again and again.

Adnan black orbs were stuck on the lady sitting infront of him fidgeting with snowy long slender fingers. Nervousness can be seen on her face. Her hands were shivering little because of winter or nervousness? He couldn't answer that.

 Her hands were shivering little because of winter or nervousness? He couldn't answer that

H

er porcelain skin was shining against the light sunlight. Her face was looking pale compared to last time he saw her. Amrin eyes was looking plain and dull without any sparkle in them. Her words registered in his mind which make him angry. Ingoring his anger and her features for a while he listened to his mother.

"Toh beti uske badh sulukhi karne ki koi wajah hai?"

Mrs Farhat asked Amrin with confusion on her face. Amrin sigh while nodding her head. Taking a deep breath she started again.

"Mere baba ke naam ki kuch khet hai jisse mujhe kuch kiraay aate hai usse paiso se mera ghar kharch chalta hai...or farukh waha ussi zameen par nayi sanat bana na chahta hai. Par maine usse seedha inkaar kardi.
Woh mere baba ke ki bhot mushkilo se kharidi hui zameen hai"
She stopped remembering her parents hard work. They were working so hard at that time to collect some money for their daughter eye operation which was not available in village but in city. But taya and tayi of her didn't let them move out the village by telling inappropriate things and also the money is not enough for operation. But they didn't listen to them as it was serious matter for their only daughter but fate had decided something else , before living for the operation they died. When Amrin get little bit mature she aksed Aisha's father help to buy field from that money so that she can survive with basic needs.

"Fir?"
Adnan asked Amrin which make her como out of her thoughts. His deep manly voice make her shiver. Composing herself she again took a deep breath to control her emotions.

Adnan saw how her face turned into painful expression and tear was started welling in her eyes which he didn't like.

"Woh Aksar raat me ghar aaya karta tha mujhse baat karne ke liye jisse gao waalo ko lagne laga ki mai ek badh kirdaar ladki hu or isse baat ka woh fayda uthane laga or uski niyat bhi Achanak se badal gayi woh galat tarike se mujhe haat lagane laga tha or ek din usne kaha ki
'ek mahine ke liye mere sath so jao fir me woh zameen ko lekar maine zikar bhi nahi karna'"

"Wahiyaat aadmi"
Blood boiled in Adnan body. Clenching his fist he turned his face to his left. The one thing he didn't like is this type of thinking. No men has right to say this things to a women , he had always thought.

"Behad Ghatiya insaan hai..toh tumne kya ki beti"
Mrs Farhat shook her head in negative. It's not first time she is Listening this kind of things.

"Bass maine ek keech ke chaped laga di or kaha ki " mai koi aisi waisi ladki nahi hu ke koi ger mard ke sath so jao samjhe , aakho se andhi hu toh yeh matlab nahi ki tum uska fayda uthaoge"

"Wooahhhhh"
Adnan grin when she said her reply against the men. Unknowingly the hooting came from his mouth while Mrs Farhat patted her cheek proudly.
A little giggle escape from her lips listening the hooting of the men sitting infront of him. She can feel his stare on her. But she ignored it gracefully.

"Woh uss waqt waha se chala toh gaya lekin dusre din fir aa kar mujhse kehne laga ke "shadi karlo fir toh koi pareshani nahi hogi sone me mere sath"

"Shii bada hi behaya aadmi hai yeh toh Adnan"
Mrs Farhat told his son while looking at him. Again his jaw clenched thinking about the men low thinking.

"Allah jane aise logo ki soch kab badlegi"
Adnan mutter under his breath but audible to both of them.

"Uss din ke baad se woh yaha kar mujhe pareshaan karne laga"
She said with a sigh concluding the matter.

"Tum ne kisi se madad lene ki koshish nahi ki... matlab tumara koi or rishtedar nahi hai?"

"Uhmm..taya or tayi ammi hai lekin woh logo ka mujhse raabta nahi hai"

"Kyu"

"Unke mutaabik mein kala saaya hu kyu ki mere wajah se dada or ammi baba ka intekaal hua"

"Such a low thinking"
Adnan shook his head in disbelief. Amrin just sat there silently , gazing at particular thing while playing with a cane.

"So mom what you are thinking now?"
Adnan asked his mother when he saw her in deep thoughts of her. He knew very well what his mother can do. He had seen in past that how his mother had helped many women cleverly.
He is proud that she is his mother.

"Don't you know what will I do?"
Mrs Farhat said with a knowing smile on her face while looking at the innocent yet pure soul.

"Ohh Mom"
He gave her thumbs up with a smile and followed his mother gaze. A smile crept on his face looking at the girl.

••••••••••••••••••••••
Assalamualaikum readers.
Sorry for the late update. I was busy in my classes.

So here is the short update
Hope you'll like it or love it??
Alright so don't forget to hit the like button and give your reviews about the update.

Khuda hafiz 💛