10: Classroom Smut

Lol currently writing the first part in class...

Summary: The biggest school bullies walk into your classroom, kick the teacher out, and take over... 

VIOLENCE WARNING

You roll out of bed, cursing your alarm for waking you up in the middle of an amazing dream kissing c/n. But you weren't going to lie...the vibe felt off today. Like something was gonna happen.

You get out of bed, shrugging the feeling off and get changed. You do your usual routine and start heading to school. C/n is in your last class so you couldn't wait to see him at the end of the day. 

Finally the bell rings, signally for you to head over to last period. Your heart beats steadily at the thought of seeing c/n's face. You enter the classroom and sit in your usual spot close to c/n. The teacher comes in and is ready to start the lesson when...

"Yoo c/n! There you are!" Two boys you don't recognize stomp into the class and the teacher is quick to shoo them out. "Boys please this is not your-" But they grab her and get her out of the class, locking the door. They sneer to everyone in the class who all look terrified. The boys are definitely older and apparently have business with c/n. 

"Guys come on! My brother owes you money...not me!" C/n says calmly but they go up to him and the first one slaps him across the face. You gasp, "Hey! What are you doing?" you get out of your seat while your class gets up and moves to the back corner, farthest from you guys as possible. 

The taller one looks at you and watches as you take c/n's face in your hands and caress the bruise. C/n smiles, "It's okay y/n...I can handle this." Then the taller boy smirks and whispers something to the other bully. 

"Alright c/n....if you want you and your brother off the hook...you and this girl who you obviously have interest in, have to do it right here, right now." You feel your face grow hot, "What. The. Fuck." 

The guy smirks, "You heard what I said pretty girl, take it off." You look down at your cute outfit and glare at the two, "This is ridiculous! In front of the whole class?" You look at c/n who fails to meet your eyes. You put a finger to his chin and tilt his head, "I'm down." But he shakes his head, "I'm not putting you threw this y/n." You sigh, "Well if it means they won't beat you up...I don't mind." 

C/n's eyes trail down your body and you pull him out of his seat to the front desk. He places his hands at your sides and smiles, "Are you sure about this?" You smile to, "You like me right?" He chuckles at crushes his lips to yours. He licks your bottom lip demanding entrance and you grant it as he pushes you against the desk. 

You let out a moan when he pulls of your top, revealing your lace bra. He starts kissing from your neck to your stomach and suddenly you start to feel the whole class gawking at you. C/n notices and whispers, "Eyes on me baby...it's only us now." You sigh at that and he continues to take your pants off. 

You moan when you feel the cold air hit your thighs and c/n plays with your underwear. You nod and he slowly pulls it down your legs. Then he shifts you body away from the class so they can't see much of anything. But one of the older boys yells at him, "Why are you doing that for?"

C/n ignores him and starts taking his own pants off. You sigh when you see his length and shake your head, "It won't fit." He smirks, "We'll make it fit." You laugh and he lines up with your entrance. He locks your gaze and you open you mouth wider every time he goes deeper. 

"Better close that pretty mouth of yours...it's deadly," The taller boy sneers. You blush and quickly close your lips together, holding in your moans. "Why are you holding it in?" The other boy laughs, "We wanna here it!" You sigh and let out the biggest moan yet, making the two bullies laugh.

You try not to start crying and c/n takes one of your hands, "It'll be over soon...just enjoy it." You nod and he starts thrusting, the pain long gone as your now focused on the pleasure. He grunts with every move and you gasp when he hits your sweet spot. You moan loudly and he grunts. "C/n...I'm gonna-" you start but squirt all over the desk. You pant as he keeps thrusting until he releases as well, leaving you both sweating. 

"That was amazing," you whisper to c/n. C/n smiles, "Your amazing...i'm really sorry you had to do this." You smile, "I'm just glad it was with you." He nuzzles your cheek with his and helps pulls your clothes back on. You both turn around to take the class and everyone's huddled in the corner closing their eyes.

"Thanks guys...for respecting this whole thing," C/n says. The class looks relieved at the both of you but the bullies aren't gone. "That was...interesting," the tall one says. C/n frowns, "You better be happy now...this wasn't right of you to do." He smiles, "But you did it...also you forgot to clean up your mess. Peace out." The bullies unlock the door and run, leaving you and c/n on the desk quickly cleaning up the liquid. 

"Next time come over and I'll show you how it's really supposed to be like," c/n smiles. You giggle, "Alright...like I said...I'm down."