3: New Student (COVID Style) Smut Pt 3

You put on your best smile, "Heyy y/f/n...glad you made it!" She comes over and sits next to you on the carpet, setting her stuff down with her. C/n also comes down the stairs and sits on your other side. 

"So I think we should start brainstorming ideas before we actually start don't you guys think?" Y/f/n asks. You and c/n are to busy looking at each other and trying to hide your smiles to hear what she said. 

"Hello?" Y/f/n says. You snap out of it and look at all the papers, "Humm?" She gives you a strange look and holds a paper out to you, "Brain storm...now." You nod and get out a pencil. C/n comes close to you and leans over your paper. His hair gets in your face so you run your fingers through it, pushing is back. 

He smiles to you and nods his head to the other room. You shrug and hold up the paper. He groans and stands up, "Y/n wanna help me get something? I have a great idea for the project." You feel yourself blush and glance at y/f/n, "Uhhh yeah sure." 

Y/f/n looks from you to c/n and shrugs, "Ok bye." You feel a rush of adrenaline when the words leave her mouth. Now you and c/n can finally have alone time...well only for a few minutes. He shoves his hands in his pockets and you follow him to the room over. 

"So what are we-" you begin to say but c/n is already on you, nibbling at your neck and whispering things in your ear. "Do you want this?" he asks between bites. You moan softly which he chuckles at. "I'm taking that as a yes." His hands roam your upper body and move under your shirt. 

"We can't...we don't have time," you say breathlessly. He grabs your waist with one hand and feels you through your bra with the other. "Of course we do...she's to into the stupid project." You giggle at that and wrap your arms around his neck, bringing his lips to yours for the first time. 

The kiss is long and passionate, he lifts your legs up around his torso and you squeal. He chuckles and starts unbuttoning your jeans. He looks into your eyes as he does, searching for reassurance to slip them off. You slowly nod and he sits you both down on the carpet floor. 

You watch as he gently slides off the jeans just above your knee and twiddles his fingers around the hem of your underwear. You sigh and lean your head back against the wall. He sees how your not entirely ready yet so he takes the bottom of your shirt and lifts it over your head so that it's completely off. 

Giggling you tug on his shirt and he takes it off for you to take in his mesmerizing body. "Damn," you whisper and he takes your hands and puts them on his chest. You notice how he sighs when you caress his toned abs and everything else. Then he takes control again and moves on top of you, kissing down your stomach and stopping at you underwear.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to babe," he says in a husky voice. You sigh at the nickname he's given you and nod, "It's just my first time that's all...and we need to hurry up." He laughs and tears your underwear away, looking at your area in awe. You squirm beneath him, "Come on...don't stare." He shakes his head, "I swear I wasn't." 

He undoes his pants and underwear and now it's your turn to stare. "That-that's not gonna fit," you blush. He smirks, "It will trust me." You sigh, "Okay but go slow." "Of course." He takes hold of his member and positions himself between your legs. You let out another sigh and he takes hold of your hips. 

"Ready?" He asks as he slides in slowly. You arch your back in shock at how big he is and let out a quiet moan, knowing y/f/n is just in the next room. "Shhhh...." He whispers and gives you time to adjust. "Go," you buck your hips and he slams into you. You gasp and he covers your mouth. You let out a loud moan into his hand and he goes harder.

After a few seconds you feel your stomach form a knot and your hips begin to shake. "You're gonna cum," C/n says and you sigh as you release all over his member. He pulls out sighing and releases on your stomach and thighs. 

"Oh my god," you breathe. He smiles, "Did you like that?" You nod and try getting up. He pulls up his pants, "Wait I'll get a towel or something...you can't go out like that." You nod, "Ok hurry though." He races out of the room and returns with towel for you. 

He wipes all the white liquid off your stomach and thighs and helps you put your clothes back on. "Thank you," you say and he takes your hands to help you up. "We should do that again sometime," He smirks. "For sure," you agree. He takes your hand and leads you back to the living room.

"What took you guys so long? What did you have to get?" Y/f/n asks, seeing you both empty handed. "Ohh no we didn't have to get anything...just take care of something," C/n winks at you. You blush and take your seat on the carpet. C/n sits next to you and lean in him like you did before. Let's just say Y/f/n was very confused.