Revenge

(why did i screenshot this :v hes too cute doe. i want his hairrrr. oh and eef can look like dis in the story xD)

Ethans POV. 

Most of the time i just spent time with Jack and Mark. They reallly helped me and I thank them so much for that...but i cant help to wonder if Blanks last words to me were going to be, "I forgive you" I wanted to see him. He was going to miss my birthday which was tomorrow. I haven't even seen mike lately. Welp thats good.

 I was streaming when i suddenly heard something in my living room. So I told the chat I was leaving for a second and went to see what it was, "Hello? Spencer?" I suddenly got excited because i really hope it was Spencer. I looked around and suddenly spotted Mike standing there sucking a fucking Popsicle like it was a dick er something 😂

I glared at him, "what u doing here? Blank isnt here if thats who your looking for! Go away im doing a stream!" I said beginning to leave but I heard him licking his lips which made me scared for some reason...made me feel like i was going to be eatin xDDD

"mmm! I wasn't excepting he'll be here...i know where he is. Im looking for you silly." He said putting a arm around my shoulder, I flinched and moved back. "w-what? why. Mike im busy plz dont bother me right now. Ill give you money if thats what you want." I said calmly.

"Eh- no thanks. That would be great doeee. ANYGAYS, why did you upset my Blanky boi!" He waved the Popsicle around and glared at me. I blinked. did blank seriously tell him that. "I- im sorry...he forgave me tho..." I gulped as Mike got closer to my face putting the Popsicle on my mouth. I pushed him off and went to leave but he moved me against a wall pinning me there.

"NO! You'll pay for hurting my baby..." He says sticking the Popsicle in my mouth and then punched my stomach. I coughed and fell to the floor holding my aching stomach. I saw him go in my recording room. I spat the Popsicle out. "OH S H I T!"  I tried getting up but someone held me down. I looked at who it was...It was Wilford warfstache???? O.O CRAP.

"Hold him there Wil while i go meet his wonderful fans!" Mike says looking back then yeeted in my recording room. I was hitting Wilford trying to get away from his tight grip on me, my fans couldn't find out Mike was here. I dont really know how they would react tbh. 

"MIKE! NO! WAIT!" I got loose from his grip and started to run but wil picked me up, "No no no! You little scramblerrr. yer not going anywhere!" He carried me to another room. I didnt know what Mike was doing in there. As I looked over Wils shoulder I tried to see in the room but Mike closed the door. I squirmed on Wils shoulder trying to escape but my weak attempts failed obviously so i gave up. 

Wilford opens my bedroom door and threw me on my bed, "Stay there Cranky. Mike has something for you when he returns! BUUUHHH BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" he waves and he shuts the door fast as i ran to it, which it slammed in my face making me jump back. "Fucker." I cursed and banged on the door. I then checked the door knob but the door was locked somehow? 

"WILFORD COME BACK!!! plz..." I gave up and laid on my bed sighing. "if i never upset Blank this wouldnt happen..." I said doubting myself once again. Ill just wait i guess.

Mikes POV.

After I got Wilford to stop ethan from stopping me I looked at the chat on the screen of his computer they WERE SHOOK! xD da fuck. I turned off his camera  but waved a goodbye before i did and then I ended the stream. 

I then searched through eefs computer for some reason and then looked through his phone. cause yeh...im gay like dat 👌😌

the whole point of this was to send a little message to Blanky. and Blank will think Ethan sent it, 

Im glad you left you were a burden and you made my depression worse. I dont care about you because your a demon and you can NEVER be trusted. I never want to see you again you bitch! And dont bother coming to my birthday cause your just gonna ruin that too like you've ruined everything...just...kill yourself. 

I sent it and giggled evilly. Finaallllyyyy Im getting revenge! I went out but before i did i literally destroyed everything in his recording room then i just kept his phone and left out of the house, told Wil to come with me and then we left.