"But dad, why are they targeting me?"

"You're are weakness, Y/n we are the no. 1 mafia group here. Everyone wants us down, they must have found out about you though I tried hiding everything about you"

"Does mom knows about this?"I asked.

"We're sorry for hiding it to you Y/n, your mom have been working to me. She was officially announced as the queen"Dad.

I felt hurt an betrayed a bit.

"No it's ok dad I understand"

"When we found out that your Beomgyu's biological sister, we're about to train you. But we found out everything you did so there's no point on training anymore"Dad.

"You're trying to say that you'll make her the princess?"Namjoon oppa. Dad nodded, all of us widened our eyes.

"Is that even safe?! Dad! At this situation?!"

"They already knew! There's no point at hiding it anymore"

We all sighed, we doesn't have a choice though.

We all got out they go to their office and I followed Hobi oppa.

"How will you do it oppa?"I asked.

"Hmm? We'll ask help at the hackers team"He said. He's walking to fast so I ran and held his hand so I can catch up, Hobi oppa chuckled and I just looked at him innocently.

"You have that innocent look but deep inside you're really dangerous"He said and I just pout.

"Where did you learn that?"

"In the anime called Assassination Classroom"I said, it's a cool anime.

"Woah, you're cool"He said and opened a door everyone bowed at him, some turned into a flirty one.

They secretly glared at me.

Hobi oppa let go of my hand and put his arms at my shoulder I looked him.

"I saw some are glaring at you, it's better to keep you close to me"

He talked to someone and I was just roaming my eyes around.

I noticed that when they're here they all keep their cold sides.

"Hyung"We heard Beomgyu oppa.

"Can't y'all smile?"I asked. My brothers looked at me confused, I grabbed some of the workers attentions.

"Your faces are like this"I said and imitated their expressionless faces.

They laughed and the workers are shocked.

I pout.

"Dad is requesting us"Beomgyu oppa with a smile.

"Everyone, go to the hall"Beomgyu oppa announced. Everyone started getting ready.

We headed to the hall and saw mom and dad and our brothers. They all smiled at us.

I took a sit between Jin oppa and Beomgyu oppa.

The Hacking team arrived.

"Everyone is here now. As all of you know that your queen have a daughter. I didnt announced her before since I'm protecting her infos. But here is she now. Come here princess"I stood up with a smile and went near him. I took my mask off and smiled at them. They all gasped and gossips.

"She looks weak"

"Looks like a spoiled brat ugh"

I heard some girls talking. I saw a table full of weapons. I went near it and took a knife theu were still talking but everyone is staring at me now.

I have a sweet smile plastered at my face.

"Hello"I said. The two looked at me and flashed a fake smile.

In just a seconds they both have deep cuts on their cheeks and thighs.

They looked at me shocked.

"Talking bad about me? Eh?"I said and tilt my head. They are shaking in fear and ran. I looked at dad innocently.

"Did I scared them?"I asked. Dad smirked as well as mom and my brothers. The workers are still shocked.

"Y/n still needs to adjust. An unknown enemy attacked her a while ago. While her brothers train her for a bit. Y'all need to gather informations and keep an eye everywhere"Dad. After that we all left and I waved at the employees.

"Y/n you sometimes scare us you know"Jin oppa.

"You look really innocent and in just a second you already made two deep cuts at them"Jimin oppa

"You're fast, where did you learn that?"Mom.

"In an anime"I said. They were shocked about that.

In just some months many things happened but I can't do anything anymore. This is my life now. I don't regret anything though.