Hide

When I was finally able to think semi-clearly, it made everything worse. 

She took me into her home and I fucking killed her? Why couldn't I control myself? It was like being in a nightmare...You know what's happening but you can't stop it. She was right...I am possessed. What the fuck is wrong with my eyes? The body...I have to get rid of it...Fuck... 

My head was spinning, making the room dip and turn. The tears had stopped, but I still felt the same breathtaking guilt. Could I kill myself? Would I be able to? Fuck... 

The light flickered. I turned the water off and shivered even harder. Stepping out of the tub, I stripped my clothes off. Leaving the wet pile on the tile floor, I glanced in the mirror, naked and freezing. My lips and nails were a dull blue and my eyes were still blank. My hair was matted, dripping, and sending streams of freezing water down my neck and back. I took out the brush and began to run it through my tangled hair, wincing when it caught. 

When it was finally done, I placed the brush down with a shaking hand and picked up a towel from the closet. I wrapped and rubbed, drying every inch of my pale, scarred body. I couldn't breathe easily. The breaths came out shaky and hardly went in. Pure terror was ripping at my chest. After I was mostly dry, I walked slowly out of the bathroom, naked still. The horrible strong scent of blood hit me and I cringed.  I walked up the stairs and to my room, the putrid smell fading a bit. I walked over to my closet, grabbed a bra, underwear, and socks. I pulled them on and reached for an oversized t-shirt to put under my grey hoodie. I never got my other one back from Jeff... I thought. That is the least of your concerns right now... I pulled on some worn black jeans and sat down. 

"Hide. Hide the body. Cut it up, put it in bags."

I shook my head. I would not be a slave to the Shadow Walker any longer. A roaring pain ripped through my body. I screamed and tried to push on my head, where it was lingering the most, trying to get it to stop.

"YOU WILL OBEY ME!"

Suddenly the nightmare trance was back, forcing me to move down the stairs and to the body. Rigor Mortis has not yet begun to set in. I walked out the back door and to the old shed full of my late Grandfather's tools. Pushing the door open, I grabbed a large, rusty handsaw. I cringed at what I would have to do with it, millions of possibilities running through my blank mind. I briskly walked back inside, moving through the house, to the body that was once my grandmother. I kneeled in the drying blood and let out a dry sob. My hand with the saw lowered to her abdomen and began to rapidly move back and forth, sawing her stomach open. No blood came out, but her pink flesh was now visible. I sawed until her organs were visible. Gagging, I proceeded. When would this nightmare end?

When the old saw hit the spine, I retched at the horrible sound it made. It squeaked and made a terrible grinding sound. I hadn't eaten in a few days, (hunger gnawed at my empty stomach) so no vomit was able to come out. When I was finally finished, I dragged the top half by the arms. Intestines dragged out of the limp body. I placed my hand on the wall and dry heaved, wishing vomit would come out. That would at least take some of the pain away from gagging. 

I dropped the arm in my hand that wasn't on the wall and blankly walked towards the kitchen. Reaching for the cabinet under the sink, I pulled out the box of trash bags, took the roll out, and placed it into my sweater pocket. I walked to the laundry room next.

What the fuck would I need in there?

Bleach. That's what I needed. I looked down at it in my still cold hand. To clean up the blood maybe? I walked out towards the body again. I picked up the saw off the floor and began to saw off little pieces and put it into a large black trash bag. It stank so bad, I would gag every 30 seconds. I used to think cleaning up puke was bad...I'd rather clean up a gallon of vomit over this. Hell, I'd clean up a fucking SEA of puke over this shit. When all the pieces were in two large bags (filled halfway), I poured bleach in both of them. Next, I pulled the bags into the basement.

What now?