Chapter 37

A/N: This is a FAN-FICTION‼️
I just want to remind ya'll that whats written in here and in TSC are purely from my imagination only. Nothing to do with the real Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut I'm just a fan and I don't know or have any personal connection with them. Now if you get offended because MewGulf's personalities are so different in my stories then I'm sorry please stop reading. I/You/We don't know what they are like behind the cameras as we are just fans and we don't have the right to "Invade their privacy" just to know that. I have alot to say but I will stop now as I cant explain it clearly because english is not my first language but I hope you get what I mean.

To all my readers Thank you for Following,Always Voting,
Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV
THAILAND

Mael woke up early to pack his things as his flight to New York is at 9am. He walk to his brother's room and went to his walk-in closet, grabbed his brother's luggage and started picking clothes while whistling. Mew woke up because of the noise.

Mew: "What the hell are you doing in my closet?"

Mael: "I'm packing P have you forgotten today is the day I will fly to New York?"

Mew: "Yeah? So why are you packing here? And my clothes? Seriously?"

Mael: "You have way too many clothes P even if I borrow half of these you still have something to wear"

Mew: "You also have alot of clothes! Why not use them!?"

Mael rolled his eyes and answered "I've grown tired of wearing them I want to wear yours now P" Mew sigh "Are you also going to borrow some of my boots and shoes?"

Mael: "Well yeah duh!?"

Mew: "Please don't tell me that you're going to act as me again."

Mael laugh and said "Don't worry P theres no one to fool there"

Mew: "Good! Now get everything you need and get out of my room!"

Mael: "You cant go back to sleep P because your going to drive me to the airport"

Mew: "Who told you that?"

Mael: "I decided myself and you cant say no because I'm not going to leave if you're not the one who will drive me there. If I will be late I'll tell dad that its your fault, you know that he booked and paid for my trip right?"

Mew wanted to beat his brother up but he doesn't want his dad to be mad at him because he still need his help on convincing their grandpa so he just rubbed his forehead and asked "What time is your flight again?"

Mael: "9am"

Mew: "I still have two hours and thirty minutes to sleep then"

Mael: "Correction only one hour and thirty minutes"

Mew: "WHATEVER! wake me up when its time to go"

Mael: "Ok P"

THAILAND

Gulf just finished his bedtime routine he is tired as it was a very busy day. He noticed the folder his manager handed before he left awhile ago. He picked it up and opened it, he saw that its his schedule for the whole month. He scanned it and wondered why his manager accepted alot of fashion shows offers when he still have to film his movie and series.

Sunny: "P!"

Gulf was so scared he almost had a heart attack he scolded his sister "WHAT THE HELL! YOU SCARED ME!!" His sister laugh at his expression "Oh My God! I should have recorded it and post it in twitter your face is ugly when your scared P!" Gulf hit her with the folder and said "Ha Ha Ha funny"