Chapter 42

Thank You for Following and for always Voting,Commenting and adding
WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Five days has already passed and Gulf is stressed and it shows on his works he keeps getting NGs  and sometimes he just zoned out during a conversation with the director. He is also hurt and mad at Mew because he didn't tell him that he is already in Thailand it was Mael who told him about it. For three days he tried to contact him but Mew is not answering his calls and also his messages.

Mael: "What's wrong with you Gulf? You keep on zoning out on me"

Gulf: "Where is your brother staying right now?"

Mael: "....Why?"

Gulf: "Theres just something I want to ask him"

Mael: "You can just ask me I will tell him"

Gulf: "Can you just tell me where Mael!?"

Mael saw the desperation on his face so he said "He is staying at the the hotel near that building he bought"

Gulf: "Give me the address and room number"

Mael: "I will lead you there later na~"

Gulf nods his head.

Mew is keeping himself busy everyday because he doesn't want to think of Gulf or remember what his brother told him about his and Gulf's progressing friendship, it's also the reason why he didn't tell Gulf about his scheduled return in Thailand and he ignored all his calls and messages because he saw how genuinely happy his brother right now.

Before when he is stressed and lonely he would always go to clubs and find someone to fuck but these days he would just drink to get himself to sleep because he promised Gulf that he would not sleep around anymore. Right now he is in the balcony staring at the sky with a glass of whiskey on his right hand. He got startled when he heard a knock on his door, he stood up and opened the door, when he saw Mael he asked "What are you doing here?"

Mael: "Your drinking again?"

Mew just shrugged his shoulders and walk back to the balcony not noticing Gulf at all. Mael turned around and smile at Gulf and told him to come in. Mew heard him inviting someone inside and said "Why the hell are inviting someone here?" without looking back. Mael got irritated and said "Why don't you turn around and look who is here P!"

Mew: "Not interested go home!"

Mael: "Gulf is here P he wanted to talk to you"

Mew gripped the glass tightly and said "Im not in the mood to talk right now" Mael got mad and said "We came here straight from his work P we havent even have dinner yet because he wanted to talk to you first!"

Mew: "....Then talk after you finish go home"

Mael look at Gulf and said "Talk to him now Gulf"

Gulf: "Can I talk to him alone Mael?"

Mael stare at him for a minute before he sigh and walk out of the room. Gulf immediately locked the door before he walk towards Mew. He sit beside Mew and didn't talk he just look at Mew's face. Mew couldn't take the silence anymore and said "What do you want to talk about that you need Mael to leave?" Gulf didn't answer him instead he leaned forward and captured Mew's lips. Mew wanted to respond but he stopped himself, instead he pushed Gulf gently. Gulf tried to kiss him again but Mew stood up and walk away from him.

Gulf: "Why....why wont you fight for me Mew?! Do you really love me?"

Mew: "We already talk about this Gulf"