Chapter 28

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your RL💜🙏🏻

STAY HOME
WASH YOUR HANDS
TAKE VITAMIN C
AND READ TSC AND WCY?

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is in Mew's house right now since its his day off. His sister has been bugging him about Mew and he is still not ready to introduce him to her because he knew that Sunny will flirt for sure. His sister has been obsessing about Mael since she's a teenager she met him twice before and she cant stop talking about him for a week.

Mew: "Who are you txting?"

Gulf: "My sister"

Mew: "Oh yeah shes a fan of Mael right?"

Gulf: "Yes and she wanted to meet you"

Mew: "Its fine with me"

Gulf: "I don't want you guys to meet besides you're not Mael"

Mew: "We have the same face though"

Gulf: "Still not the same"

Mew: "I wonder if you can differentiate us if we're together. You know Mael is so good at copying me my dad even got fooled by him"

Gulf: "Mael have moles and mannerism while you have a scar and also a claustrophobic."

Mew: "You don't fully know Mael"

Gulf: "What do you mean?"

Mew: "As I said Mael's special skill is imitating me if he decides to do that he will do everything down to the smallest details. Dad was fooled by him twice he only realised that its Mael when I showed up and told my little brother to stop what he was doing."

Gulf: "Yeah but you're not the same for me as you're more handsome and hotter than him"

Mew chuckle and said "Thanks for the compliment baby"

Gulf blushed and said "That...was supposed to be on my mind only"

Mew laugh "Too late I already heard it"

Gulf: "Why are you dressed?"

Mew: "We are going somewhere"

Gulf: "Where?"

Mew: "You'll see wear a hat so that your fans wont recognise you"

They arrived at the location Gulf looked around and ask "Why are we here?"

Mew: "Im planning to but this building"

Gulf: "Huh?"

Mew: "I said I'm planning to buy this building"

Gulf: "Are you sure that this building is for sale? I mean its big and I think the owner doesn't need to sell this as its full I don't think they need money"

Mew: "The wife's owner is sick and they needed the money for her treatment abroad besides they still have other buildings"

Gulf: "Who told you about this?"

Mew: "Ploy remember? Wait don't tell me you weren't listening?"

Gulf cleared his throat and said "I was only there to watch over you!"